Feedback requested Raven Khalida - 80s Glam Metal OC

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Raven is still a W.I.P. I just wanted to see what you all think of her so far! If you have any suggestions of changes I could make to her or anything, please let me know!)

Basics:
------------

Full Name: Raven Branwen Khalida

Nicknames: Rave, Ray, Brenny, Khal, Grimm

Birthday: Janurary 1st

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: 5ft

Weight: 90lbs (7lbs under the average weight for a 5ft female)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Species: Human

------------

Appearance:
------------

5415891adc2c8f638b36f46ef578dd84.jpg
------------

Likes/Dislikes/Hobbies:
------------

Likes: Glam Metal/Rock Music, Animals, Blankets, Long-Sleeved Band Shirts, Leggings, Leather Jackets, Bracelets, Cemeteries, Haunted Places.

Dislikes: Preps/Jocks, Any Other Type Of Music, Tanks Tops, Shorts, Her Parents, Big Crowds (concerts excluded).

Hobbies: Singing, Playing Guitar, Playing Keyboard, Writing Songs, Drawing, Listening To Music.

------------

Personality/About:
------------

When you think of glam metal, one of the first personality traits that comes to mind is 'a socail party animal'. That's what made Raven Khalida different from most of the others in that scene. Growing up, she was kept away from the outside world. Her mother and father were both abusive, staying blackout drunk almost 24/7. Raven's father was the worst of the two, yelling and throwing things out of anger. He practically confined Raven to her room, not letting her out to make friends, or to do anything really, for that matter. It wasn't until a couple months after her 21st birthday, she decided to take a big risk, and sneak out of her house. Her only means of hearing any type of rock music was having a radio in her room, and once she heard that KISS would be performing in the next town over from hers, she made it her mission to see them, no matter what.

Due to years of being trapped in the house, she's never necissarily known how to talk to people, making it hard for her to become friends with anyone. So, at the KISS concert, she had no idea how to socialize with anyone that was there, causing her to keep to herself. The whole time, she only had one worry... What if one or both of her parents woke up and found that she wasn't home? Raven figured it was worth the risk. She was 21 years old and didn't need her parents permission anymore. Yes, she was old enough to move out, but her parents had mentally scared her into staying at their house with them. Just, something that night told her to sneak out and attend the KISS concert. She hoped that her parents wouldn't wake up and that she'd arrive home without them figuring out that she had snuck out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back