Music rave/dance/edm/trance/hyperpop/ music thread :P

doedeer

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

hihi im davis, welcome to my casual music discussion thread < 3 just want to create a space to share music that fits under the categories of the title & just talk about music culture or style etcetc anything~

any fans? and if so who or what songs are currently in your rotation :]

º º code by ditto º º

I used to listen to old school trance back in my raver days of the 2000's. lol

But tbh, I prefer EBM to EDM. If you aren;t familiar with EBM, it's basically if EDM had a more badass alternative older sibling that lives in Europe.

Trance is cool. I have a bunch of songs on my playlist. This is one of my favorites:

I'm so glad this exists. I'm into electronic music, but don't often have many people to discuss it with or even share songs with. I'll probably drop some I like into this thread later too.

I haven't had the time to reply, but ty to everyone who has been!!! im going to listen to these all shortly~~

Here's one of the most underrated, ignored, and forgotten pieces in Trance that ever was released. Absolute banger, through and through.

It's a wonder no one has posed this yet. A classic:

As promised, I said I would drop some music here eventually. Here's an older one that I like.

ik there's an og of this song, but i adore this rendition so much
it's like a movie in my ears ♬ around 2:40 is sounds so cool too

so dope.. 8-8
feel like I'm being hardcore educated rn
i know a lot of classics, but i didn't know where to start to find more stuff

I generally just let my YouTube auto play stuff to discover new things. Depending on mood I listen to just about anything from modern hip-hop to darker techno, edm, and industrial, and more often then not classical. And because of the wide range I listen to YouTube kind of just blasts suggestions and sometimes it pulls some really random stuff

im not really a big youtube user i usually only use soundcloud & spotify, but ill have to try that if you find anymore gems in these sorts of genres feel free to post em here~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back