• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rat’s zombie apoc search !! (TEMP CLOSED)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Dystopian
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Realistic
  8. Romance
  9. School
  10. Slice of Life
  11. Zombies
hi friends, i’m ratline (or rat, if you’d prefer)!
i’ve been craving an ocxoc zombie apocalypse themed rp lately, so i figured i’d make this thread in hopes to plot one w somebody! we can each play one character, or possibly multiple if you’d like to. this can also be turned into a small group rp if anyone wants to make one w me! also also, i do have a few random ideas in mind (which i’ll list below), but please don’t hesitate to share your own ideas too, if you happen to have any! so um, all that being said, if you’re interested and/or have any questions please message me (or comment here if you wish/are unable to message me). thank you! c:

(( if you’d like to see my other cravings, please go here!! ))

» i’m an awkward 21 y/o who uses she/they pronouns and tends to ramble a little too much, a little too often.

» i have four lovely pet rats that i tend to blab about a lot, haha.

» i love the show supernatural w my entire being, as well as basically anything shoujo or zombie apocalypse related! mha/bnha, all of us are dead, and criminal minds are also pretty high up there.

» i reply very slowly, and often disappear for a bit when life really gets to me; however, i always try to come back and send a message whenever i’m able to.

» i write in third person and usually write at least a paragraph or more. i always try to avoid writing one-liners.

» i usually play a female when only playing one muse/in 1x1’s, but i can attempt to play a male if we each play multiple muses/double up! if we rp together for a bit n i find myself comfortable enough with rping with you, i might be willing to play a male in a 1x1.

» i usually prefer to use anime, drawn, or written faceclaims as i tend to struggle to find fitting realistic faceclaims (and plus i like to draw my characters sometimes); however, if you’d ultimately prefer realistic faceclaims, i’ll see what i can do!

» discord is kinda preferred, but i can try via pms on here instead if you’d like! i’ve just been more active on discord lately.

» i don’t think i have any triggers/limits besides heavily descriptive acts of suicide (brief mentions should be okay if they’re absolutely needed); however, if something else comes up that i find myself unable to do, i’ll let you know. so, dark stuff is okay as long as it isn’t that specifically.
» preferably be 18 or above in age, please! it might be fine if you’re 17 going on 18 and fine with darker stuff, though.

» please be okay with slow replies and occasional absences. occasional bumps are completely welcome (and even encouraged), but please do not continuously spam me. if you can’t handle me being absent from time to time without warning because of my mental health, then i’m not the partner for you.

» i don’t mind if you’re absent from time to time. of course i’d appreciate a heads-up, but if something drastic happens to come up and you don’t have the chance to give one, it’s okay! i completely understand that feeling, haha.

» ghost friendly, i think!! like, i’d always appreciate a goodbye, but i completely understand if you’re unable to give one, and i wish you the best if you must dip!

» write in third person pov and preferably be capable of writing at least a paragraph or more. you don’t have to go full novella on me, but i don’t want constant one-liners. i kinda really dislike one-liners, haha. :’]

» i’d greatly prefer MxF (with me as the female) for the main pairing, but i can prob do FxF as well if requested. MxM and other pairings are probably okay for between side characters (but you can still try to convince me to do it for your side if we double - it’s not a complete no)!

» romance (preferably slowburn) is a must.

» please no smut. if something along those lines needs to be mentioned for some reason, fading in/out is absolutely necessary.

» please be at least a little talkative ooc cuz i tend to ramble a ton and i really enjoy having actual conversations w my partner! and please don’t just go w everything i say, bring other ideas n whatnot to the table too!! ;v;

ONE: much like tlou, my character is an immune survivor, and your character is a survivor tasked with the mission of transporting my character to somewhere specific so the cure can be made. if you’d prefer,my character’s immunity could be a secret from your character instead, and they just happen to meet somehow rather than your character being tasked with transporting mine. either way though, it’d take place some time after the zombie apocalypse initially started.

TWO: this one would start off as an ordinary day, but eventually our characters would have to work together to escape their now zombie infested school. a college setting/age range is greatly preferred for this, but it could be high school instead if that’s your ultimate preference. we could play multiple muses for this, too!

THREE: generic zombie apoc plot where our characters happen to meet up somehow and end up working together to survive. we could play multiple muses for this too, if you’d like to. would most likely take place some time after the zombie apocalypse initially started.

hi hi im new to this site but an experienced roleplayer and I would love to plot zombeis with you
hello, welcome to the site!! i‘m totally down to plot something zombie apoc related w ye!! gimme a sec n i’ll send you a message so we can plot there n stuff!! c:

Users who are viewing this thread