• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Who am I?

My name is Wilbur, and I'd do anything for a good story! I tend to stay up late, wake up later, and spend all my spare time fantasizing about what I could write.

And never writing.

And I'd like to fix that! I've been roleplaying for years and I want to jump back into the deep end. I can produce paragraphs upon paragraphs, but in general assume I will mirror your responses to the best of my ability. I prefer to roleplay within worlds we can establish together OR within fandoms as long as we can keep some likeness of the canon. Now to the fun part!

Roleplay.

Cravings/Concepts:

Helluva Boss, Stolas x Blitz. Gritty and true to the story, set after the date at Ozzie's. I'll be Stolz. [VERY HIGH DESIRE]

A steampunk, dystopian political scandal with implications of magic.

Mob boss (you) kidnaps/abducts my character, a singer at a local jazz club. Set in the 60s.

Any sort of cowboy-esque historical fiction.

--

Fandoms: (Feel free to suggest a concept/pairing within any of these! If *, I’m craving it.)

Helluva Boss*
Hazbin Hotel*
Star Wars
Doctor Who
Cyberpunk 2077
NADDPOD
Good Omens
Red Dead Redemption 2*
Dungeons and Dragons (can’t really count this but whatever lol)
Komi Can’t Communicate*
Aggretsuko
Furries (Not sure if I can include this either but wtv)

And more I’ve forgotten!

Expectations.

I expect one paragraph per response, literacy matching mine, and OOC chats to keep things smooth. I like to plan things out and chat about the story so far, and finally we can move to Discord if you would like. I usually respond quickly and can create characters/concepts very quickly due to years of experience with Dungeons and Dragons.

NOTE: I do not struggle writing action/combat scenes, and in fact I consider myself especially good at them — although I refuse to write PVP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back