Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

(Wait is this one legal? Im not going to say anything) uhhhhhhhhhh........seve- *Chris Hansen walks in and says " how about you take a seat" (Run Boy Run!!!)

(Wait is this one legal? Im not going to say anything) uhhhhhhhhhh........seve- *Chris Hansen walks in and says " how about you take a seat" (Run Boy Run!!!)

0/10 "Fucking terrible"

The quality is abysmal to the point that the upper text is unreadable, it's a meme, an ancient one at that, and, finally, he didn't even participate in the fucking thread properly. Would send to gulag if possible.

It's a Zaku being posed for a portrait, but the artist is out of frame and the overall picture is too small to see without a close look, as I thought it was a Zaku with a scythe at first glance.

6/10: solid, but not great.

It's a Zaku being posed for a portrait, but the artist is out of frame and the overall picture is too small to see without a close look, as I thought it was a Zaku with a scythe at first glance.

6/10: solid, but not great.

It's a Zaku driving a car.

Cute dog! The sill...sillhuette... ...shape implies a stout fluffiness i enjoy.

7/10

Man, I'm not sure if that's a problem with me or the image, then.

Increase or decrease the previous score by 1 and 2, respectively, depending on which it is.

0/10 Woman looks depressed which supports depression.

Lol jk, a solid 8

6/10. Not a fan of the style it's drawn in, but Gordon Freeman's a flawed hero, which fits the username.

8/10. I love the ears, and the hair, and the eyes, but i do not think the rest of face fits.
But that's just me

7/10 I'm not a neko person but your username tells me that you don't care what I think, so all the power to ya my dude

9/10....
I would go full ten, but i can't due to personal rules (bet with a friend).... Otherwise you avatar is flat out beautiful. I love it.

I rate thy image to be worthy of 28 ducks out of 33.

Oh, wait...
5ef.jpg

See what I did there? I did a rhyme!?

4/10 The colors seem all right, and the so does the person in the profile picture, but.....it doesn't really seem to fit the name.

7/10.
If your profile pic is anime related you're opinion counts for 3/5 that of a normal human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back