Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

8.5/10 Nice framing, and there’s nothing to really complain about with the pic but nothing particularly interesting going on with it either.

6/10
Would be better if not for the awkward cropping/angle of the pic

3/10 visually it's a bit of a mish mash of colors and shapes which I'm sure is meant to convey something or is from some specific art-style but to me just looks, well, messy.

7/10.
It's cute!

I'll give that 7/10 right back. The colors are a bit too similar and so they end up blending together and making it a bit hard to tell what the pic is about (at least if you don't zoom in) but it's a pretty cool picture.

9/10. That's a cool friggin' avatar. Those mechanical claws are 🔥

9/10 right back at ya. When it comes to the cool factor, it's right there as well. That's Daredevil if I'm not mistaken? Pretty cool one indeed! Art style ain't half bad either, good clear image. Only thing missing is son dynamism in the image.

9/10 right back at ya. When it comes to the cool factor, it's right there as well. That's Daredevil if I'm not mistaken? Pretty cool one indeed! Art style ain't half bad either, good clear image. Only thing missing is son dynamism in the image.

8.5/10. It's really cool, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by character design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back