Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

6/10.

I can see where you tried going with it, and I recommend adding at least thin black lines to the base of the eye and the silhouette. Fill in the rest to be more blended. It's still better than what I end up seeing with alot of stuff on 4chan. Though when they actually try, da.n does it look good. Probably outta spite.

6/10.

I can see where you tried going with it, and I recommend adding at least thin black lines to the base of the eye and the silhouette. Fill in the rest to be more blended. It's still better than what I end up seeing with alot of stuff on 4chan. Though when they actually try, da.n does it look good. Probably outta spite.
8/10

Better than anything I could draw lol Eye's being two different colors is a bit odd and it maybe needs some sort of background but purely as a profile picture it stands out and is bright enough to notice right away. Very distinctive.

8/10

Better than anything I could draw lol Eye's being two different colors is a bit odd and it maybe needs some sort of background but purely as a profile picture it stands out and is bright enough to notice right away. Very distinctive.
7.7/10
I like the scar. The character looks like one of those happy go lucky types, but could still beat someone in a wrestling match. The coat makes me think they're rich, but not too flamboyant. The background looks sort of like an occultist man cave, or a setting in a underground bunker.
------
My goggles look weird because the background and right goggle is transparent, so when there is a background, you can see the color or a reflection in the eye and chest hole. I didn't have time for a real background before switching devices lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back