Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

7/10
Cute, took me a minute to figure out what she had in her mouth, and now I won't be able to sleep because I will be trying to figure out how the 2nd tennis ball is staying in place

9.5/10

He's handsome. And fictional long-haired dudes are *chef's kiss* :smilepuff: Although, I'm not sure what's coming out of his eyes...? Looks like tears but he doesn't seem to be crying...

5/10

Not enough crow, girl is pretty good but is obviously taking up too much of the crow's spotlight

8/10

Awesome pic, love wolfs, the pseudo-silluette works really well as a profile pic as no shortage of default of pictures can attest to. Unfortunately, while it's simple and sleak, it lacks that final impressive "umph" to really make it a full sell.

7.5/10

Not too bad, the entire photo is shown and colors are nice. You can never go wrong with anime girl and some snakes but I think it needs some final spark. Something that says "profile picture" and not "anime stock image."

I've always rather enjoyed the soft hues and earthy tones ever omnipresent within the degree of style that meanders softly between "moey" and "kowai" I feel the medium allows for verdant avenues of expression in regards to emotions, the subtle art that's all but all in the present age. Not to mention the evocative use of idealized conceptions that would render the layman speechless, nay, breathless.

Is'a solid 8 outa 10.

10/10 cat mountain

(also I drew it myself and I have a weird habit of drawing dragons that are supposed to look friendly but with a lot of teeth so it looks kinda wacky XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back