Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

7/10

It reminds me of a YouTuber except that the one I’m thinking of has longer hair

6/10? I think Phineas and Ferb is overrated, although the opening song is catchy...

8/10

Decently framed, display forgivable for an avatar, hard to understand what's actually going on in it, but also seems like that is the point with that eldritch-like abomination in it.

I'd sya 8/10

Nice to look at but I have no idea who it is beyond a girl and a dragon.
Pretty much that, yeah. It's a slime, a slime shapeshifted into a genderless human (physically anyway) and a dragon.

--------

For your avatar I'll give a 7/10. The color scheme is nice and all, but the shine on the top right is distracting and not harmonious with the rest of the image. The bored expression is also fine I suppose, fitting the frame is definitely a point in the avatar's favor, but that face is way too flat for the 3D-ish body.

8/10.

Not a huge fan of the face, although the rest of the features are nice. And if it's from an Anime, where is it from?

10/10, using the steam cloud from a hot cup of beverage to raise a companion spirit is a creative and interesting Conjuration technique I haven't bore witness to before, and as an added bonus, it could very well hydrate your skin, which is probably why her clothing is so loose and open, to allow for maximum steam coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back