Rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10

5/10
the antiquated filter and the dapper suit are simply amazing when put together, unfortunately I had to take points away because the person wearing it is invisible.
4/10
a graceful, well-timed shot of the bird attempting to land on the invisible man's shoulder. the way man and bird work together is simply astounding.

i believe that adds up to a 9/10 well done sir

8/10

I like the rusty, flatness of colors in the art. Reminds me of a Borderlands game, which I like. However, I wish there was a bit more detail to the overall drawing itself.

9/10
I actually like how cute it is and the soft colors. Just the face blends a bit too much. But it's probably the point, the character gives off the impression of timid and shy so would likely be hiding face.

8/10. The subject isn't my favorite, but I really like how it has this bodily aesthetic, and the hair seems to dissipate like smoke. The pale skin also reminds of some marble status, majestic in the pose and structure.

9/10 Very Adorable but I'm confused what you are suppose to be. Like are you a pokemon or something?
The character is Shuvi, pretty much a cyborg girl? Wearing what I think is meant to be a dog hoodie.

As for yours I’ll rate it at 7.5/10 it’s pretty nice once you zoom in, but otherwise it’s really, really cacophonic.

The character is Shuvi, pretty much a cyborg girl? Wearing what I think is meant to be a dog hoodie.

As for yours I’ll rate it at 7.5/10 it’s pretty nice once you zoom in, but otherwise it’s really, really cacophonic.
Yea sorry, I'll try to get it readjusted or fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back