• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I’m Gal, I’m 19, and looking for some Literate and long term RPs based on and/or around some fandoms I’m apart of that I don’t often see!

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person, and definitely like sharing Character bios! I do both Platonic & Romantic RPs, and am happy to do gxg & bxg pairings! (Will do bxb in fandom double ups, non-binary characters also very welcome!!) I only do OCxOC or OCxCC Double ups. (canonxcanon just isn’t my thing)

* = really craving

Here’s a small list of the fandoms:

- - -

Elnea Kingdom/WorldNeverland***
SpyxFamily***
Sky: Children of the Light *
FNAF: Security Breach *
Fullmetal Alchemist: Beotherhood*
The Infectious Series (series of Wattpad book. If your open to this I’ll kiss you /p) *
Shining Nikki *
Bungo Stray Dogs
High Rise Invasion
Beastars *
Darwin’s Game
Black Butler *
The Promised Neverland*
Genshin Impact
Violet Evergarden *
Diabolik Lovers *
The Arcana
Obey Me: Shall We Date
Mystic Messenger
Star Wars
Death Note*
Gravity Falls*
- - -

If your interested at all please do send me a message! I’d be very happy if we could do an RP together!

Last edited:
Howdy, I haven’t really rped the subject myself but I have played the game. I was wondering if you’re still interested in doing something with security breach.

Hello hello! I’m Gal, I’m 19, and looking for some Literate and long term RPs based on and/or around some fandoms I’m apart of that I don’t often see!

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person, and definitely like sharing Character bios! I do both Platonic & Romantic RPs, and am happy to do gxg & bxg pairings! (Will do bxb in fandom double ups, non-binary characters also very welcome!!) I only do OCxOC or OCxCC Double ups. (canonxcanon just isn’t my thing)

* = really craving

Here’s a small list of the fandoms:

- - -

Elnea Kingdom/WorldNeverland***
SpyxFamily***
Sky: Children of the Light *
FNAF: Security Breach *
Fullmetal Alchemist: Beotherhood*
The Infectious Series (series of Wattpad book. If your open to this I’ll kiss you /p) *
Shining Nikki *
Bungo Stray Dogs
High Rise Invasion
Beastars *
Darwin’s Game
Black Butler *
The Promised Neverland*
Genshin Impact
Violet Evergarden *
Diabolik Lovers *
The Arcana
Obey Me: Shall We Date
Mystic Messenger
Star Wars
Death Note*
- - -

If your interested at all please do send me a message! I’d be very happy if we could do an RP together!
If you're still looking for a mysticmessenger partner i'd love to!

Hey hey are you still up for sky: children of the light rp? I dont have a good plot as of now (tho the game intself is a good one) and i recently began playing, soo-

Yay! As soon as i started playing the game i figured its fandom was gonna be hard to find. Was p r a y i n g to find someone to rp abt it

Yay! As soon as i started playing the game i figured its fandom was gonna be hard to find. Was p r a y i n g to find someone to rp abt it
I’ve been active since near the end of Little Prince(almost a whole year), and I’ve only ever met 2 other people interested in rping Sky🥲 so always happy to find more!

Lol as i only started playing i have yet to know so much about seasons and other stuff (happy to learn abt it tho) but yeah i get it.

Its hard enough to get my friends to play aswell either they dont have time or they cant

Lol as i only started playing i have yet to know so much about seasons and other stuff (happy to learn abt it tho) but yeah i get it.

Its hard enough to get my friends to play aswell either they dont have time or they cant
Honestly one of the reasons why I like that Sky’s lore is basically just open for interpretation! Let’s people be creative!

Though the official Sky discord (and Reddit) can be pretty dang active, I don’t think I’ve seen any RPers there.

Im probably gonna join the discord later today, (its 6am rn for me rn so im ☆tired☆)
So im gonna take a nap soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back