• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rapture: Retransition (Open World Multifandom RP) [Always Accepting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• --R E V O L U T I O N--
    OPEN FOR INTERACTION
    A sudden interference swept through all of the televisions and broadcasting mediums of Western Exodus(except computers), static appeared on screen for several seconds before showing what appears to be quite a gruesome scene; It appeared to be set in a tournament of sorts, two girls duking it out. One of them was a brown haired girl with many floating swords, clad in a somewhat carefree outfit of white sleves and a grey with green trimmed suspender blouse. The other girl appeared to be a warrior with red hair, clad in an armor resembling that of greek warriors. As the brown haired girl shot her blades at the red headed warrior, a strong magnetic pulse erupted from the warrior, sending the blades flying. However, the blades didn't just go flying to the audience...It circled the brown haired girl. The girl's limbs were mutilated, an invisible force had cut through the girl's clothing and skin--Including her upper torso.

In an instant, the crown went from their excited cheers, to mournful and unexpected silence. The cameras focusing on the remains of the girl who just died, her body spilling oil instead of blood, having sparks fly out of her instead of straining coughs and grunts. This woman...Is an android.

And just as the masses realized that, the screens changed into something else, a black chess piece symbol on a red background. An amused woman's voice can be heard speaking.

"This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident." The woman began, drawing the shocked attention of the viewers, "This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be our guardians but are in reality nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both." She explained her case, as if telling the world that this was all their fault. "They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here?" She then took note of the elephant in the room--The mechanical girl. "One nation's attempt at a synthetic army mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil." She then began to ponder to the audience, "What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First, a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither." She then began to provide her own reasonings and insights, "Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable." She then ended with a cryptic warning: "Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"

Welcome to Vale, where Grimm that surrounds the area and other creatures that prey on fear and dread are drawn into the kingdom. Screams of dread can now be heard as the monsters storm through the kingdom bit by bit.

This is where you come in, newcomer or not. Do you have the will to become a hero, or die trying?

COMMANDER VORTEX
Vortex Syndicate Headquarters
Exodus East
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The Commander was overseeing the research and development of a new infantry bot design to replace his current Skirmishers when it happened. A massive surge of energy that rippled across the whole of Exodus. The telltale sign of a new location getting transitioned in. A big one too, from the looks of it. Switching to the drones and surveillance units in the area, his emotional processors lit up when he saw exactly what the new location was.

Vale. Also during the events of Volume 3, it seemed, given by the presence of the Amity Colosseum and numerous floating airships, not to mention the brightly-lit fairgrounds on Beacon.

Upon zooming in to get a closer look, however, his metaphorical heart (he was powered by zero-point energy generators) fell. He zoomed in the exact moment Penny got (literally) quartered by Pyrrha. Not only that, but Cinder had also taken control of Vale's networks and security systems, seeding panic across the city.

That had to stop. There was no way he was going to stand for that bullshit.

He mobilised every unit in the area, from tanks to bots to aircraft, and ordered them towards Vale. A recon unit caught Cinder standing on top of her building giving her evil villain speech. For a while the Commander considered ordering an artillery strike on her location, then decided against it when he realised that the panic-stricken and confused people of Vale would likely see it as an attack.

A massive swarm of fighter craft and transports streaked towards the sky as enormous convoys of tanks and APCs rumbled down below, all converging towards the city. But even then, it would take a while to get there, and Grimm were closing in fast. What he needed to do now was to calm the citizens of Vale.

So he decided to stick a wrench in Cinder's plans. She'd finished her speech and was looking all smug. Not for much longer though. He hacked into Vale's communications network and overrode the Black Queen Virus (what he liked to call Cinder's virus). The images of the black queen and red background flickered twice and then were replaced by the twin blue swirls and gear of the Vortex Syndicate in front of a blue background, with several reassuring words below.

oie_transparent_2.png

Help is on the way.

Sakuya
Exodus (Been here a while)
Vale
"Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?" "Humans are weird creatures" Sakuya mumbled to herself while looking at the TV in the store. Nonchalantly she continued past the store but stopped when she saw the twin spirals "Help is on the way" "help is on the way huh?...interesting...I guess I could lend a hand" as she finished mumbling to herself she overheard some nearby screams "Well at least shes punctual" she hurried towards the screams only stopping to watch aircraft pass overhead. Why was she helping them? She had only just arrived a couple of weeks ago and even then mostly spent her time researching this world. Turning the corner she finds two Beowolves about to pounce on a woman. Quickly stopping time she threw four knives at the wolves starting time again when the knives were suspended mid-air.

Parasoul Renoir
-Vale, East Exodus-

It was too fast. Everything went dark in a blink of an eye. From within the crowd of spectators is a beautiful redhead woman by the name of Parasoul Renoir, princess and ruler of Canopy Kingdom and the leader of her military, the Black Egrets. She was there enjoying the sight of the battles during the tournament when all of the amusement and excitement changed when a girl got sliced up and is revealed to be an android. "What was that? That girl was a robot? General Ironwood, what were you thinking?" She thought to herself until the screens suddenly changed to what appears to be a chess symbol as a woman starts to give the entire kingdom a message, ending it with a warning. But then, the screens changed once more to a pair of swirls and a message "Help is on the way". "Its time..." Parasoul muttered.

She stands up from her seat and then someone hands her a megaphone. After turning it on, Parasoul takes a deep breath and yell out "EGRETS, SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" About a quarter of the crowd suddenly stands up and reveals themselves as soldiers. Indeed, there are Black Egrets that were blending in with the audience. The people were confused and shocked by all of this. Parasoul spoke once more into the megaphone. "Citizens of Vale, there no need to fret and no need to fear. I, Princess Parasoul Renoir of the Canopy Kingdom, will assure to you that all of you will be saved. Please cooperate with the Egrets and we will guarantee your safety. The Vortex Syndicate isn't the only military that will give aid to this kingdom. I promise to you all that Vale will be saved, and to the one responsible, let me give you a warning..."

The last word before Parasoul gives the warning is the cue for her communications officer, Molly, to hack in the network and the screens change to Parasoul as she says these words; "I know who you are, and an attack on Vale is an attack on the entire world. You best prepare for the worst." With that done, the soldiers begin to lead the citizens out of the coliseum to any designated evacuation areas. During this time, Parasoul takes out a walkie-talkie and say into it "Sento, come in!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• [tab=Vale, Kingdom Proper]
    kamen_rider_build_by_markolios-dbj22i3.png

Help is on the way!
  • [tab=Vale, Kingdom Proper]
    --Kamen Riders Build and Cross-Z--
    Zamasu Zamasu TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping

Who do you think you could trust?

On the city below, the rampage caused by the Grimm had just begun; The innocent and fearful people were being hunted down by the monsters, At one point, a family was cornered by a group of Ursas, the bear species of Grimm.

READY?! GO!!

An announcement rang near the Grimm, causing one of the Ursas to turn around.

GREAT DRAGONIC FINISH!!

The Ursa was met with a kick to the skull by a man clad in blue and red body armor with a fierce, Dragon motif. The kick caused an small explosion, the black mist of the Grimm dissipating mixed with the blue and red haze of the armored man's attack.

"Oi! You guys alright?!" The armored man called out to the civilians he saved, "Don't worry bout those things! We've got ya covered!" He declared with a reassuring tone, showing them a thumbs up in the process. "Now follow me!" He said, rushing out of the alleyway with the family of ordinary men tailing him.

"Oi, Sento!" The Armored man called out as soon as he got out of the alleyway, "Found some civilians! Where do I take 'em?!"

"Good work!" Another armored man congratulating his partner, "Now there should be a transport for them at the plaza. Take them there, Banjou!" This man order, clad in a mixed color motif of red and blue--One side of the armor bearing resemblance to a rabbit with springs while the other resembles a tank. This bicolored soldier seemed to be the leader of the two. With a nod, the blue clad warrior named Banjou quickly scurried off towards the plaza with the family. As soon as the blue one left, the bi-colored soldier tapped the side of his helmet, activating communications.

"This is Sento. Cross-Z and I are handling rescue and evac in the city proper!" He reported, glancing over at the incoming Grimm. "The Grimm appears to be advancing through the city at an alarming rate. From what I can gather, they seem to be heading for Beacon Academy and surrounding it, FAST." He soon took out a Drill with a handle, taking the drill and putting the tip on a lower end and pulled a button on his handle like a trigger. "Aside from all the fear and death coming from the areas below it, I have no idea why they're attacking this way." He said as he took down a couple of Beowolves. "It's either the Grimm are utilizing planned strategies for once, or there's something at Beacon that agitates them!"

On Ryuga's end, as he took the family to the city's plaza, he spotted 2 Beowolves about to attack some woman. As Ryuga ran towards the woman to assist her and take care of the Grimm, four knives somehow appeared out of thin air,hitting them on some vital areas--forcing the Grimm to glance behind them. Towards Ryuga.

"What the hell was that...?" He clicked his tongue, and shortly after, the weakened Beowolves charged towards Ryuga, prompting him to take out an orange Knuckle Duster that resembles a bucket. He rushed forward, ready to pounce on the weakened Grimm...
[tab=Revolution][/tab][/Tabs]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back