• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rapture: Rebirth [Open World Multifandom Sandbox RP]

The one I have in mind would probably have to be changed around quite a bit because its from a massive multifandom rp from another site that has its own lore and unique abilities, but I could probably make it work.

I didn't get any alerts from this thread for some reason, but welcome aboard.

Please DM me for the Discord link.

And another ones added to the characters! Seriously though, why does 90% of all the characters so far have armor or are futuristic?

AND YOU. Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 STOP WITH THE ARMOUR
I mean.... this is supposed to be a roleplay where anyone can do anything they want, and make the characters on how they want them to be. If it’s my choice to give my character armor... then it should be my choice alone, after all, it’s a multiverse rp where anyone could make any character (as long as it isn’t too op or wouldn’t work well due to a personality trait) . If it’s bothering you over one small thing such as a character having armor... then you should be learning on why that’s a petty thing to get angry over... and just accept it. It’s not gonna make me change my choice in the matter, especially with how you wrote it to me instead of calmly talking (or typing in this case) about it.... also, what is the problem with the idea of a character having armor?

It must be a good reason if it makes you this riled up over characters having a form of protection over their body...

No, I was joking around lmao- sorry if you though I was being rude or whatnot
Ah... well, I thought you meant your words truly... but it is mighty fine, just do not joke around such as this, considering it could be rather confusing if you truly mean your words or it is but a mere joke.

I mean like, just keep churning them out until you have a miniature army lmao
Well, there is actually a limit of six characters (currently) that the Gm allowed... and I’m just gonna fill out those six slots until filled...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back