• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Raptor's 2021 role-play hunt!

RaptorsLikeMe

Dinosaur Loving Goofball
Hello! A new year means we should start it off strong with fresh role-play material, right? If so, you've come to the right place!

Some basic information about me:
I'm a 27 year old with a two year old toddler and a part time job. There are going to be times where my activity is going to be sporadic as not only do I have those commitments, I also have other hobbies as well. My goal is going to be at least three posts per week however there will likely be more.
I'd say I'm semi literate: usually what you give me is what you get though sometimes I get carried away and bam - huge posts. But I always put in effort where its given.
I'll roleplay any pairing as well as male or female characters though I will be honest, I'm most comfortable with playing female characters in a male x female gender pairing.

Things I like:
Werewolves, vampires, demons, zombies: things that go bump in the night
Pokemon
Cars/racing - big fan of the Fast and Furious movies and anything with fast cars, really.

Dinosaurs

Pairings/ideas:
Survivor x survivor [zombie apocalypse/natural disaster/situation gone wrong]
Thing that goes bump in the night x human
Mafia boss x civilian/cop/etc
Greek God(dess) x human
Street racer x cop/other street racer/civilian
Ex x ex
Crush x crush
Older sibling x younger sibling's best friend
Rancher x horse thief/criminal

I'm open to suggestions as well. I'd prefer that you PM me if you're interested but you may post here as well.

Plots:

Mafia Boss x Newcomer

Looking for a fresh start, Muse A moves to a big city. They are quick to get their foot in the door at a local diner, a diner that Muse B frequently visits for various reasons. Business deals, relaxation, habit. You name it. The city belongs to Muse B and their cronies - not that Muse A knows that or cares. A fresh face who isn’t at all phased by them draws the attention of Muse B.

Ex x Ex - rival business owners

Muse A stayed home to take over their parents’ business while Muse B went off to college, pursuing a career in business. College isn’t easy on the pair and they don’t last long. Many years later, Muse B returns home and starts a new business right down the road from where Muse A runs their business. Naturally, they lose customers to Muse B and curious to see what the big deal is, Muse A goes to check it out. It’s a surprise to both Muse A and Muse B when they find each other face to face.

Street Racer x Newbie

New to town, Muse A quickly finds their way to the underground racing networks - aiming to show off the skills they think they have. Things go horribly wrong and they total their car - maybe with the coaxing from Muse B, someone who knows Muse A doesn’t belong. Seeing the damage they’ve caused and being impressed by Muse A’s guts, Muse B takes Muse A under their wing.

Mafia Boss x Undercover Cop

Muse A is a cop rising to the top of their field, progressing much faster than those in their Academy. After many have failed to infiltrate a well known crime family, Muse A is sent to do the job that nobody else could. Muse B is rising to power, following in their fathers foot steps before them and taking their place as the devil of Seattle.

Last edited:
Howdy friend! I’d be interested in discussing some vampire/things that go bump in the night with ya!

Hi! I'd love to discuss Mafia Boss x Newcomer or Rancher x Horse thief/criminal with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back