• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ranger's Apprentice Role-Play anyone?

Mia S

Ummm this would be my first one so it'd be really kinda up to whoever wants to do it with me. I'm up for just about anything!!(^U^)

I didn't know you liked Ranger's apprentice this is a fandom of the book right im still on the first one i afraid :(

Yes it is a fandom of the book. And you are on the first one! Well I think the series just improves. I recently got the prequel book and I'm so excited to read it!! How far into the first book are you? If you would like I would still RP with you but you must tell me how far along you are so I won't give you any spoilers and make you hate me!!

well i got up to the part where the ranger start's training the boy it's been a long time since i read it i just can't wait for the boy to come back and see the boy who mocked him saying that he's not tough enough to be a knight just so he can quickly put a blade to his throat > :D anyway that's how far i got to

drummerboi said:
you still htere?
Yes I'm here. Sorry I was in another RP. And ok you aren't very far at all yet but it is a really great. Tug is fabulous and so are all the other Ranger horses. But it maybe easier to RP if you at least finish the first book. If you want to try now we can but I'd recommend waiting :)

OMG FINALLY FOUND PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN RANGER'S APPRENTICE AND I NEED TO HEAD TO BED!!!

...Ahem...sorry about that. Couldn't contain my excitement. Please PM me if you (any of you) are interested in doing that. I might have a few requirements and stuff in terms of general posting, but I would like to know you as an RPer first (obviously).

[Edit: Wow, didn't see that it's from quite a few months back.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hoenstly don't know how to PM xD sorry about that I am all new but I have RPed a lot of years, just not here! But I would love to see if I can RP with you ^^

Do you like AC? just asked from the "Requiescat in Pace..." which it says at the end of your post

Starwise said:
I hoenstly don't know how to PM xD sorry about that I am all new but I have RPed a lot of years, just not here! But I would love to see if I can RP with you ^^
Do you like AC? just asked from the "Requiescat in Pace..." which it says at the end of your post
It's fine. I will shoot you one. Also yes I do like AC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back