• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Axe2029

The enigma
So i aint used to the whole format in making a post here so iam doin this hap hazard style.

Down to the skinny of it iam looking for 1 or 2 hell maybe even three (if this gets traction) to start a lil rp group a small band if misfits of a sort. But somethings ide like to point out.

Numero uno: please be detailed like actions and what not iam not asking for like 3 paragraphs long of stuff (do so if you'd like) but a paragraph and a half at most. Please no one liners

Numba 2: i get people have lives outside of rping and tge virtual world and what not but please dont hop in on this if your gonna ghost. Mainly cause ive been ghosted on sevral occasions and just tis bs. Again life is one thing.

Numba 3: kinda looking for people whom are up to taking dm roles and trying new things. Like multiple characters helping drive the story ect. As for the new things parts new fandoms crossovers ect stuff ya are not into but wanna try.

Lastly. Just have fun talk if ya need to i am the type to give every minute of my time to cheer up people whom are havin abit of a bad day. (Cept assholes) so yea kindness all around.

And that tis it. Apolgies for my atrocious spelling abit if a fast type that i am it tends to happen. If ya want in om me or just post in the post. Anywho hope to (anyone who looks at this) has a fantabulous day

Ive been there myself. Its really just trial and error. Like fishing. Some will bite, others wont. All depends on the bait you have

Ive been there myself. Its really just trial and error. Like fishing. Some will bite, others wont. All depends on the bait you have
Thanks for the tip XD i kinda tried to word it in a way to be intresting (or make it sound intresting at the very least) to see if people could be intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back