Other Random Questions

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
What sort of random questions do you have?
The kind you think up hours after the fact.
Those ones that probably have a logical answer, but it's funny that it's even a question.
Things like "Hey, why does the NFL change something about the design of their display every single game?" or "Hey, why do hot dog buns come in packages of eight and hot dogs come in packages of ten?"
The second is so you have to buy two hot dog bun packs for one pack of hot dogs, or, to even it out, four hot dog packs and 5 hot dog bun packs.

But what else is there?
"What did The Last Airbender do right?"
"How is Jake Paul not in jail?"
"How in the world does one side of the toast turn black and the other a perfect crispy golden?"
"How does America let such a bigoted-"
Oh, right!
Rules!
No questions that involve politics, religion, or matters that have a 95% chance of explosive flammability and excessive salt overdoses as a result. None.
Anyways,
"Why doesn't Gotham have a population of 0? In the movies and games, it's a crime-ridden slumfest, and in the comics, it literally got cut off by the U.S. government for an entire year just because reasons, and anyone still in Gotham had to either find an illegal way out or stay there. Once the U.S. let them back out legally, why didn't they all leave?"
"How do we solve an algrebra problem with two variables with elimination?"
Oh, and no paradoxical impossible questions ^ There may be an answer to all of the (allowed) above, but the fact that that's a question makes it funny ^^

If a walnut were a fruit, would it have a skin you had to peel like a banana or would it be soft enough to eat like an apple?

How did humans first discover which mushrooms were edible? Actually, I think I know and it's not a pleasant answer...

The only questions that matter.. Is cereal a soup? Is a hotdog... a sandwich?

How did humans first discover which mushrooms were edible? Actually, I think I know and it's not a pleasant answer...

Watch and see what animals eat, often, what they eat you can also eat [not always, like with grass, but with berries and the like]. Then they tried them, themselves, and saw which of those were good and which weren't good.

In addition, how did we figure out pok is edible? You have to boil it nine times or else it's poisonous.

Last week my classmate and I got into a heated discussion about whether or not jellyfish and clams had consciousness. Because, I mean, they don't have brains. But they're animals. Are all animals conscious by virtue of having a nervous system, or does there have to a specialized structure dedicated to conscious thought? My classmate leans towards the former while I lean towards the latter.

How could the people who made the KKK specifications (guidelines for how ambulances are designed/built in the U.S.) not come up with a better name?

How do I know if I'm eligible to claim political asylum in Russia? This is a time sensitive question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back