Other Random question of the day

I love Halloween so it makes me kind of irritated to find x-mas things next to Halloween items at the store, but as far as people. Meh, each their own. Not everyone likes or celebrates Halloween.

It does get on my nerves, yeah. Especially when stores start all the way in friggin August.

Nope, I'm one of those people. I couldn't give two craps about Halloween so I rather skip it and celebrate something I enjoy.

YES! >[
October is for Halloween, November is for Thanksgiving, and December is for Christmas! >_<
-feels very strongly about this-

Nope! Doesn't bother me at all. Thanksgiving is in October anyway (in Canada) so Halloween and Thanksgiving normally go hand in hand in stores, might as well throw Christmas into the mix! I know some people care more about investing in one more than the other, so this gives everyone plenty of time to get the stuff they need/want for it. Personally, I think stores set out their holiday sale items way too early anyways, so I don't care if they want to mix and match them haha.

Honestly I bully my siblings but thats mostly just calling them names....bullying either way, but honestly people leave me alone and i leave them alone 99.99% of the time. However I'm usually the one being messed with.

Not my rules to bully people.
But when I was about 13-14, I was a victim of heavy bullying in class because my mother was a teacher in the same school and everyone thought I get good grades because of that (they were wrong. she didn't even teach at my class). It mostly stopped after I hit the main bully with a chair. Deserved.

Random question of the day:

When do developers of movie based games take too much liberty with the source material?
I think creators should be allowed a great deal of liberty. Sometimes people complain about something being too different or not what they expected, but I find that annoying. Why are you going to sit there and complain about something lacking identical nature to something else? Are we in the business of making clones? I think that a creator can put whatever twists they want on something, all that matters to me at the end of the day is WAS IT GOOD. I won't complain about somebody taking too much license unless the new ideas they bring to the table are just bad ideas.

If we were talking book to film adaptations I’d have a different opinion, but for video game adaptations I feel that so long as the spirit of the source material is maintained, it’s perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back