Other Random question of the day

Final Fantasy, because I haven't really played the other two.
Well, maybe a little bit of Dragon Quest, played one of the DS remakes but not till the end. And never played Kingdom Hearts at all.
And FF used to be my main fandom for many years.

Definitely Final Fantasy. I've seen my husband play the latest Dragon Quest, XI, nearly to the end and I can say I wouldn't play it myself even if I got it for free. I've never been a fan of Kingdom Hearts just the whole Disney thing with a JRPG really turned me off.

Final Fantasy, hands down. Though I’ve been meaning to at least try Dragon Quest at some point.

*Flails* I don’t watch a lot of tv or movies.

Uhhhhhh

The Smoking Man from the X Files.

Yes, I mean, who wouldn't? I'd be able to give myself all of the superpowers and make fictional characters become a reality!

In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?

Playstation, for sure! I grew up on it, and now it has finally caught up with all the things Xbox could do, but still has better exclusives ^.^

About 50% of the time. Like half the time that would be absolutely awesome, but I'm also paranoid enough that the other half the time what I imagine about things would be utter hell to live through.

I mean, I wouldn't say I hate it, per it does get a little under my skin at times if I am expecting halloween stuff and start seeing Christmas instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back