Other Random question of the day

Well, I do have some entitled family members, but entitled or not they’re still family. I donut go out of my way to talk to them, but if I’m at a party they also happen to be at I’ll greet them, and I won’t try to shove them away so to speak if they engage with me.

Arachnophobia and acrophobia. The acrophobia is pretty specific for me though as it’s pretty much entirely linked to High Places Phenomenon (where in high places you feel like you might jump even when you don’t want to). I’m basically *only* afraid of heights if I’m on my own two feet and not strapped into something/holding onto someone. I still don’t really *like* heights in those situations but it’s not a phobia and I could be convinced to do things like sky diving/paragliding/massive swings over canyons if I’m strapped in and/or attached to another person lol.

Basophobia. It is minimized when I'm in elevators for some reason, but everything else bothers me. Escalators, walking next to even a shallow ditch, ladders, etc.

Random question of the day:

Do you have any phobias/fears?
I have a very specific fear of heights, and a deathly fear of tornadoes. While I don't like spiders, I don't really classify it as a phobia. However, when my friends force me to go on extreme roller coasters I have a major anxiety attack. While at Halloween Horror Nights last year, there was a roller coaster right at the entrance of the park. Just looking at the thing I started freaking out, in fact thinking about it now sparks a strong sense of anxiety in me. Of course, my friend made me get on and you wouldn't believe the freakout I had before I got on. I almost passed out while on the ride, but I survived.
Also, strong wind of any sort really freaks me out. I've never experienced a tornado that I know of, or if I have I was really young (I wouldn't be surprised, hurricanes are common here). But I have a serious fear of tornadoes.

I'm a lucid dreamer and I have several original characters which I converse with inside my dreams regularly. So I suppose that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back