Other Random question of the day

Do you idolize someone? If so, have you ever met them before?
There are a few people I idolize. The two that come to mind after reading this question are Socrates (ya know, greek philosopher) and father Ramiro, a priest who helped out at my higschool. I did meet the later, not the first (as you can imagine).

I admire them for a pretty similar reason: They are two people who can clearly get to the answers, and are able to trace a logical path between them. In other words, I admire their knowledge, intellect and speaking skills. They are people who left a deep impression on me and have changed my way of thinking on a great variety of topics.

Random question of the day:

Do you idolize someone? If so, have you ever met them before?
Yep! My mother, tbh. It's her who's been keeping our family together when my father messed up, she's so very patient and open-minded. I can talk to her about everything and whenever life is overwhelming me, I know she'll be there ^w^

Cartoon Network.
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • Camp Lazlo
  • Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
  • Chowder
  • The Marvelous Misadventures of FlapJack
  • The Amazing World of Gumball
  • Over the Garden Wall
  • Adventure Time
  • Clarance
  • Steven Universe

Yes and I love it. It's something that helps to make the world a better place. A bit.

Do you ever feel lonely?
Never really. I have a good family, old and new friends alike. I do fear losing any one of them, though. I never did lose someone dear to me. I very much fear it so.

In those high school essays of what I feel about losing a loved one and some crap, I don't remember what I put in there. Probably something I made up just to pass. Whoops, going a bit far on the question aren't I :p

Do you ever feel lonely?
Very rarely. I live with a lot of people (2 parents, 3 siblings, plus a dog), so I more often have the opposite problem, stuff feels overcrowded more often than it doesn’t, especially for someone who likes being alone as much as I am. Plus, if I want someone to talk to, I can always chat with someone on discord or RPN.

The few times when I do truly feel lonely, is also when I’m feeling left out, when I feel I’m being just a third wheel or that I’m in a group where I have nothing to contribute and nobody that really wants me there.... the feeling of isolation then really makes me lonely.

No answers to yesterday's question. Only an answer to an older question.

Americans and Canadians of RPN, did you live to experience Nintendo Power in its prime?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Idea
Back