Other Random question of the day

Yes. I got fed up at a point and started telling people off. No one put their hands on me. They knew better than that.

Bird I think. I think I'd much rather fly than swim, and it would likely be safer for when I turn back, as presumably as a mermaid/merman I would turn back still underwater.

If I say, it would be a spoiler 🙃 usually these are tied to plot twists.

Random question of the day:

Is there any fictional couple that you look up to and view as an example of relationship goals?
Finch and Grace from Person of Interest, to be honest.
Such a wholesome relationship. Just two older folks having an absolute crush on each other. The adoration is palpable, their attention to detail is precious, and the amount of trust between them is admirable.

And I'm positive they got their happily ever after.

Edit: not to mention the actors are married in real life. It's just all around good feels.

In Tales of Berseria there the character Laphicet, to me an overall useless character, but he had a moment when he gave a strong speech. It was pretty awesome.

I'm not too sure. I doubt many of them will learn anything and violence against them would cause more violence against the victim when they switch back.

The devil's in the details I think. If we were talking like, about a situation where people just put the victims in the bullying role and vice versa for a week, then you'd probably get what Onmyoji Onmyoji said, just more retaliation. You'd probably need I don't know, some magic "experience exactly what you've done to them" scenario to actually get the empathy of it.

kind of like Onmmyoji said violence back will only cause more once switched roles again bullies already know what they are doing is wrong and causing the victim more issues mainly self-esteem issues but they don't care so long as they get a reaction is all they care bullies don't garner sympathy to others like most people do you can fight with them all day long and nothing will come of it so switching with them for a whole day probably won't change a darn thing plus only reason a bully bullies is cause there own self-esteem is low may it be from being abused at home or being bullied themselves and they just snapped so switching places will absolutely make it worse cause there self-esteem would only be worse. It's just better to ignore than give them a piece of there own medicine cause it can normally make the bullying worse than it was before cause they absoluetly know you'll react at a certain point so they double down on the pressure to the point your reacting almost daily just by the slightest push (should know been bullied and didn't use the ignore tactic very well *considering i anger easily sooo my bullies already knew what pushed my buttons*)

Scared probably. Unless I become one of them, and then sorry.

probably scared but this is coming from someone who loves mythology so honestly i'd be begging to be turned just so i can turn into a bat and scare my grandmother every night

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

If you could only save one person from a fire, who would you choose: Your crush or your best friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back