Other Random question of the day

Have you ever been bullied when you were younger? If so, have you ever fought back against your bully?
Yes and yes. There is that legend passed down through generations how I hit my bully with a chair and then he stopped. No one was injured in the end, don't worry. It wasn't on the head.
I also got into fist fights with some others. I did not enjoy school at all when I was around 13-14. 🙃 Bullying stopped at the final years though, so it was okay in the end.

I've been bullied but i've never physically fought back ya i'm admitting it i'm a wuss when it came to standing up for myself but also ignoring bullies also works tho i'll admit using the S word was not my brightest idea but it got a teacher to recognize that i was being bullied soo i guess whatever works to get someone to realize your being bullied tho probably don't use the S word to get a teachers attention....def. don't use that word better to just tell them that your being bullied and that it's getting under your skin and point out the aggressors. Plus it' s just better to ignore your bullies then make them aware there getting under your skinthe only reason they are bullying you is cause there self-esteem is lower than yours and they want to see you suffer they get a kick out of reactions so you ignore them they'll grow bored (and honestly i think that's the better way of fighting back vs getting physical and risking being put in detention with the bully) so either ignore, tell a teacher or principal i'd leave getting physical as a last resort if all three of these things don't work.

tho my bullying ended sometime in highschool but clearly i turned out fine went to college got my AA in sience and have a nice paying job as a dietary aide at a nursing home albeit not in my field i graduated from in college but where i live not many jobs for a conservationist so i got to work with what i can find. I'm not sure what came of my bullies i know one is back and has a vape shop but i don't know about the other and don't care to know about his whereabouts plus one is my cousin (the second one that i don't know where he's at) so i really don't care where he be at nowadays so long as he's not in my life and doesn't reach out to me.

Last edited:
Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Have you ever been bullied when you were younger? If so, have you ever fought back against your bully?

When I was really young, like fourth grade or something? I had this bully who honestly was practically a mean girl bully. You know that stereotype. Well, she picked on me constantly about my severe dizzy spells that were so severe they laid me flat out, every time I had them in PE class. Imagine a puppet with its strings suddenly cut, that was me when I was younger, doing laps and then just suddenly having a dizzy spell. This bully would also get me into trouble for things I didn't do, like talking during class and since I was insecure, I never stood up for myself. My friend had to do it for me. Hell, this bully literally followed me into the restroom and pushed me around. And then the universe decided to have a grand old laugh, a chuckle if you will.

Because I developed a dizzy spell in. that. Moment. It was one of those moments where things felt, at once, too slow and too fast. I swayed, momentum carrying me for just a moment. And then I dropped. To the two on the outside, it was probably really fast. But to me, everything had gone much too slowly. The bully's laugh was all echoey and I didn't even feel the pain when I hit the ground. I was struggling to get up but I had no control over my muscles.

Honestly, what was even more shameful about the moment, was how the bully's lackey hadn't even left the restroom yet, and was just staring at me as I struggled to get up. Even after the bully left, she didn't even bother to help me. I'm still salty, ngl.

Yes. I got fed up at a point and started telling people off. No one put their hands on me. They knew better than that.

Bird I think. I think I'd much rather fly than swim, and it would likely be safer for when I turn back, as presumably as a mermaid/merman I would turn back still underwater.

If I say, it would be a spoiler 🙃 usually these are tied to plot twists.

Random question of the day:

Is there any fictional couple that you look up to and view as an example of relationship goals?
Finch and Grace from Person of Interest, to be honest.
Such a wholesome relationship. Just two older folks having an absolute crush on each other. The adoration is palpable, their attention to detail is precious, and the amount of trust between them is admirable.

And I'm positive they got their happily ever after.

Edit: not to mention the actors are married in real life. It's just all around good feels.

In Tales of Berseria there the character Laphicet, to me an overall useless character, but he had a moment when he gave a strong speech. It was pretty awesome.

I'm not too sure. I doubt many of them will learn anything and violence against them would cause more violence against the victim when they switch back.

The devil's in the details I think. If we were talking like, about a situation where people just put the victims in the bullying role and vice versa for a week, then you'd probably get what Onmyoji Onmyoji said, just more retaliation. You'd probably need I don't know, some magic "experience exactly what you've done to them" scenario to actually get the empathy of it.

kind of like Onmmyoji said violence back will only cause more once switched roles again bullies already know what they are doing is wrong and causing the victim more issues mainly self-esteem issues but they don't care so long as they get a reaction is all they care bullies don't garner sympathy to others like most people do you can fight with them all day long and nothing will come of it so switching with them for a whole day probably won't change a darn thing plus only reason a bully bullies is cause there own self-esteem is low may it be from being abused at home or being bullied themselves and they just snapped so switching places will absolutely make it worse cause there self-esteem would only be worse. It's just better to ignore than give them a piece of there own medicine cause it can normally make the bullying worse than it was before cause they absoluetly know you'll react at a certain point so they double down on the pressure to the point your reacting almost daily just by the slightest push (should know been bullied and didn't use the ignore tactic very well *considering i anger easily sooo my bullies already knew what pushed my buttons*)

Scared probably. Unless I become one of them, and then sorry.

probably scared but this is coming from someone who loves mythology so honestly i'd be begging to be turned just so i can turn into a bat and scare my grandmother every night

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back