Other Random question of the day

Rather not. I know if I did it would quickly become not my favorite food especially eating every day for a year? No way.

Random question of the day:

Do you ever get the feeling that some movies/games/TV shows make hated characters annoying for the sole purpose of making them people's punching bags?

Random question of the day:

Do you ever get the feeling that some movies/games/TV shows make hated characters annoying for the sole purpose of making them people's punching bags?
get the feeling? Shiiiit...it's practically a formula. Seriously, the way movies and series (and I guess games too?) are made nowadays, you are pretty much watching the same characters and same plots all the time, just in a different wrapping. It sucks and its boring. It's why i have such a hard time finding something "good" to watch. Don't even get me started on how hard it is for me to find a good video game to play.

Same. I always thought they were movie characters but apparently not even that lol

Yes!
Favorite would probably be Lan Wangji from MDZS because I also learned to play the instrument the character plays and can be more in character. Also, love the outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Idea
Back