Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Have you ever moved houses before? If so, what are your experiences with moving?
moving is a pain in the ass. It is not only time consuming and costly, but it never fails that you somehow lose stuff in the process. Stuff you didnt mean to lose

Former Military brat here and I do remember moving a lot. Moving from base to base was hard. My mom even told me as toddler I hated flying, so much so that when my family moved from Germany to Maryland, I told my mother, "No more planes mommy." But you do get use to it. I actually love traveling. What I did found frustrating from moving house to house though was no matter what I did, I'd always lose something.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Have you ever seen someone with a nice message, but detestable methods in carrying out that message?

Why do some movie sequels tend to not do as well as the first movie in their respective franchise?
Oh this is an interesting one. Honestly? Tempted to believe the 2nd one is usually just half-baked and forced with little to no dedication or the first one was already a good wrap-up and ending. Though I'm no Movie Guru, that's what I think. Sequels for just about everything else do well, more or less.

if there wasn't money there would be something else to take its place

Would people watch golf more often if it was played the way Happy Gilmore does it?
Ugh... I hated that movie (and pretty much all Adam Sandler movies) almost as much as I hate golf. But I guess it would make it more interesting.

Since the Star Wars tv shows are doing better than the movies, do you think we should have a Star Wars tv show that follows the adventures of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi before the events of The Phantom Menace?

I would watch that. Qui-Gon Jinn is my favorite SW character and it could be fun to get more content about him and Obi-Wan

Since the Star Wars tv shows are doing better than the movies, do you think we should have a Star Wars tv show that follows the adventures of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi before the events of The Phantom Menace?
The TV shows are doing better than the movies, because the movies are just rehashes of old tropes. But I digress..

I wouldnt watch it, tbh. I like Star Wars for a lot of the things that ARENT the Jedi/Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back