Other Random question of the day

Doesn't change anything. What we're perceiving and experiencing is what matters.

Fan? I don't really get involved in any fandom that much to know about individual fans

Yea that's a pretty specific set of criteria XD Really the only fans I know are my close friends.

There’s a lot of wonderful artists who create art for fandoms they love, even if those fandoms are toxic. I’m not really into fandoms, but I know that the fandom of Voltron sent food containing glass to the writers of the show, which seems a little more than toxic to me. Yet there are so many talented artists who create all kinds of beautiful art for that show and it’s characters. They are definitely treasures. Ikimaru, mezzy, elentori, and so many others, so talented.

They're not there anymore? I didn't even notice.

I remember, when I was a kid, there was this bench with Ronald McDonald sitting on it, with his arm slung over so you'd sit with his arm wrapped around you. It was in a Wal*Mart [Before they removed the McD's from it] and I vividly recall being terrified of that creepy clown on his bench.

So, yes, only because I want my future children to feel that terror.

this is a good one! and very much the start of the day. its 1am for me!
anyways, i dont mind it. i think it sheds a good light on what can happen if youre unprepared and don't take the right precautions!

Not personally, but as a Good Omens fan every time I hear the word Kraken my brain thinks of this moment
kraken.gif

Yeah, they warn parents about what sort of content the game has so they can decide whether or not the game is appropriate for their child.

They can be. They aren't always, and they occasionally feel inaccurate, but having them on there so they can provide at least an idea of what to expect, is better than nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back