Other Random question of the day

Lots of pockets, a hot raincoat, sweater and a long-sleeve shirt underneath. Somewhat loose jeans and thick shoes. Bags, lots of them, carrying a number of survival tools. Weapons, rope, food and water supplies, something to help make fire, and pincers to grab something from afar or without actually touching it myself. Lastly, probably some kind of gas mask. Oh and I would almost certainly also carry notebook or the like and material to write with.

Random question of the day:

What would your ideal zombie apocalypse outfit look like?
Cargo trousers, t-shirt with a reference/logo nobody remembers any more, long trenchcoaty type garment with a hood for when it's raining, light flannel shirt to keep arms covered but ensure I don't overheat, battered converse hi-tops, more than one belt (with things like a knife, torch, swiss army knife attached), bandana as hair tie (either that or hack my hair as short as possible with a knife), backpack with essentials

Yeah, flipping houses. People essentially buy extremely run down houses, renovate them, and then resell the houses for money. TLC has a few shows based around this concept.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining.

I mean I'm really not into them, and like a lot of "reality" shows I have no doubt it's gotta be 90% staged but hey if people enjoy it...

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Is it true that Willy Wonka doesn't let anyone into his factory because he practices slavery and health code violations?

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Is it true that Willy Wonka doesn't let anyone into his factory because he practices slavery and health code violations?
Given everything that happens during the books- I'd be a hard yes on that

Please keep discussion in this thread to a minimum. We have a special thread for discussion of questions elsewhere on the site. I would link it here, but I'm on mobile and can't really link threads properly.

Not necessarily? I mean, if they killed someone the shirt would be unevenly red and if it's even red then it was like that from the start

Blood doesn't dry red, so no. Plus like Onmyoji said, the coloring would be uneven if it was from blood.

If a killer is gonna be getting blood on them, they really should be wearing black. The blood stains aren't very noticeable on it.

Also, menstruation has taught me blood shows on red clothes... Lovely childhood memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back