Other Random question of the day

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

What's the cheesiest movie quote ever (In your opinion?)
ugh... any of the Mr. Freeze puns from Batman & Robin (1997), tbh. So bad.
OR
Pretty much the entire movie of Battlefield: Earth
OR
That line from Mortal Kombat Annihilation when Kitana is first talking to Cindel. (Nevermind that the whole movie was a shit show)

"Mother! You're alive!"

"Too bad you... will die!"

Yeah... that one's gotta be the worst. But you hafta see it in its delivery to truly appreciate how bad it was.

considering what happened in 2020, very possible

Since it's my birthday today, I'm gonna do a special question today!

What's the best way to celebrate your birthday?
i usually spend my birthdays avoiding calls and staying offline so people dont wish me a happy birthday.

But otherwise, i used to go out drinking

Cherish the time spent with friends and family, as well as the fact you were brought into the world. It can be bothersome sometimes but I think a lot of happiness can be gained from thinking about the people thinking about you and who care about you on this day.

I have several neighbors, but I don't know most of them. I do know my next door neighbor (I live in my Grandma's old house and she and my grandma are good friends). Also my great grandparents and my grandma live across the street.

Yes, it's a building with several apartments. I don't know most of the neighbors because I barely ever see them. However there are a few people we're on friendly terms with, still nothing more than saying hi and chatting in the elevator. Occasionally I collect mail for the neighbors next door when they're away.

Probably the same. They all do what plot demands.

Not like making people smarter fixes issues, I've met some dumb smart people.

I mean sometimes changing one character can completely alter the story - if you were to swap the intelligence of every person of non-average-intelligence in a setting odds are it would be unrecognizable.

Yes. If the ship designers and crews were smart they would take advantage of the 3d environment of space. I am of course speaking in reference to the large capital ships like star destroyers, and not the fighters.
Ah, okay. Just asked to be sure.

What's the most annoying internet meme of the decade so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back