Other Random question of the day

Funny enough, recently an anime called Dragon Ie Wo Kau / Dragon Goes House Hunting aired which (as you can probably guess from the title) is precisely about this kind of topic. It centers on a dragon that gets kicked out of his home, and begins searching for a new one, presenting various traditional/typical RPG dungeons like houses to live on. It’s got plenty of fun references and an episodic format.

"Now I absolutely love how close we are to the ritual fairy circle, and the werelights in the dining hall are a nice touch, but the layout of the torture chamber just isn't 'doing it' for me."

It's fun, and I have nothing against it. Sometimes they're even really well done. (E.g. Avengers: Infinity War, Super Smash Bros., and the Divine Comedy [basically a crossover between Christian and Roman mythology].)

Back in ye olden days (1954), Betty White's talk show got cancelled because some people criticized her bringing Arthur Duncan, a black tap dancer, onto hger show, and her response was, "I'm sorry, but ... live with it," and to give him even more screen time.

Nobody just "gifts you a car" (ok, maybe your parents or something, but certainly not some rando you've never met). There's a catch, and it certainly doesn't seem like it would be worth it out of the blue like that, too shady.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

If you were an attorney or prosecutor in the Ace Attorney series, what would your name be and what would the pun behind said name be?

Ohh, this is a fun question!

I'd go with the name Elli Byrd, a pun on "early bird". I'd choose the name Elli because of the reference to the old Norse myth where Thor lost a wrestling match to an old woman named 'Elli', who was actually the personification of old age.

Random question of the day:

Should Zucchero make a version of his hit song Senza una donna (Without a woman) for women to sing, titled Senza un uomo (Without a man)?

Sure! I also have no idea who that is or what song that is, but why not?

Creative Assembly, my dude, my main man, how much money do you need to give those lovely players all of the factions, minor or otherwise, in Total War Warhammer 3? Because I'd love to see some Dogs of War, Araby, Estalia and Tilea make it in alongside the Ind and Nippon. All the money, CA. You can have all the money from Papa Sega.

Granted, wouldn't be the best way to run the company, but hey, I get what I want and feeding my own ego and desires is CEO 101, when I am eventually forced out, I'll have a lovely nest egg set up and one of the perfect dream games I've wanted since I was a boy.

Haha, better Sonic games that is what the fans want (not the... really weird ones you see on AO3 or Wattpad). Mainly because Sonic as a fad people actually loved used to be so good, but now it's crap and I want to make it better.

You mean like a breakdown where they start crying and have emotional breakdowns? Yea, for sure. If you mean like Ace Attorney via badgering the witness? I feel like the answer is no because you aren't really allowed to do that for obvious reasons and, from my tiny, non-existent knowledge of lawyers and the law, you don't ask questions you don't already know the answer to so trying to 'fish' for a random confession would be a bit silly and would do nothing but get the judge annoyed at you.

Or did you mean like catching a witness in a lie and doing a AH HA! cause yea, I remember there is a story of Abe Lincoln doing that actually. I mean, I don't know much about law, again, but its entirely possible an Ace Attorney, albeit less dramatically, style thing may have happened in the long human history of.. humanity, but I lean towards no.

That said, Ace Attorney is also based on the Japanese court systems and if you think the nation you live in now has a bad one? Dollars to donuts, it blows Japan's broken, mangled system out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back