Other Random question of the day

InuYasha... I tried to rewatch the first episode and I was floored at how bad it was. :|

Not sure if I asked this one already, but...

Random question of the day:

What movies/tv shows are a guilty pleasure for you?

animated shows in general are mine, but i feel guilty about them since they're generally viewed as childish because they're cartoons... even if the show has a violent/vulgar nature.
my favourites are atla and futurama.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Would you rather live in Belgium or the Netherlands?

Netherlands because I have friends there and all the clothes they sell are for tall people (unlike my country where everyone is assumed to be a hobbit). I don't know much about what Belgium is like tbh. Hope to go there one day.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Would you rather live in Belgium or the Netherlands?
Netherlands. Imo, Belgium is like the least interesting European country. Idk, it has just never interested me much.

Belgium. I am of German Descent as my Great Great Great Great Grandfather Conrad Ehrhardt came to America with 25 cents.

Can you explain why being of German descent makes you prefer Belgium? Is it because of the ehhh bad feeling between the Dutch and Germans? Don't feel like you have to answer I'm just curious. :)

Can you explain why being of German descent makes you prefer Belgium? Is it because of the ehhh bad feeling between the Dutch and Germans? Don't feel like you have to answer I'm just curious. :)
You see, He was born in Germany but moved to Belgium temporarily!

Whenever I ask this kind of question, it means to ask which one you prefer.

Also, not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Is the COVID-19 pandemic truly affecting people's mental health?

Depends who you ask. My mental health has actually been better, partially because I'm no longer obligated to socialize and because I'm no longer the only person at my age who is unemployed(I get discriminated against in job searching due to mental illness so haven't worked at all since I was a teenager).

a mistake was forcing to use your real life credentials in social media and allow everyone to find you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back