Other Random question of the day

Assuming the question allows me the option to pretend that it’s successful, I’d say travel content. Getting paid to review hotels and restaurants AND travel?? Yes please!
That would be like a dream come true for me since I've always wanted to travel, but simply don't have the means to do so.

That would be like a dream come true for me since I've always wanted to travel, but simply don't have the means to do so.
Tell me about it. I’m sure it’s much more difficult than it seems but it would be so rewarding. I hope you get to travel lots in the future!

I'm usually a brains man but I seriously wonder if the below average intelligence people aren't genuinely more happy and emotionally stable. I feel like while I value brains highly that maybe it would be nice to be blissfully ignorant instead of brainy and depressed.

I'm usually a brains man but I seriously wonder if the below average intelligence people aren't genuinely more happy and emotionally stable. I feel like while I value brains highly that maybe it would be nice to be blissfully ignorant instead of brainy and depressed.

You're probably onto something here. Highly intelligent people are usually more attuned to the happenings of the world and such and the world is damn depressing. Since waking up to the reality that we're all being exploited my entire worldview shifted and it has made me depressed. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being ignorant.

Random question of the day:

Brains, brawn or beauty?

All depends on what we're talking about, without context I like all of them for various reasons. If we're talking context it depends each of those generalized trains has its place in various areas for various people.

Talking attractiveness many may likely say beauty but that is subjective because eye of the beholder and shit, but for me brawn and beauty (if we're talking about men, because I love me a himbo). If we're talking about politics brains, brains but in specific areas, because lets face it the USA had a smart con-artist for a president but a goddamn idiot for anything else.

In general all of them. I like all those things they're trains that have likable things about them. Give them more context and I'll choose some over others.

Last edited:
I'd say brains is the most important, but it's not everything. You want at least some brawn, because it's pointless to have all the knowledge in the world and be too unhealthy to be able to do anything with it. And beauty, or at least maintaining good hygiene and dressing nice, lets you access and influence people you otherwise couldn't even with high intelligence.

I've never thought about that. And doesn't look that similar to me.

I wouldn't say so. There are definitely a lot of similarities, but I'd say that's mostly because they both follow a similar story structure at the core rather than one copying the other specifically.

Because the world itself is practically satire at this point.

Random question of the day:

Why does The Simpsons keep accurately predicting the future?

Just numbers. There are so many episodes of the simpsons that at least a certain percentage of them are bound to correlate to actual world events.

Also satirists are people with their fingers most on the pulse. They clever. They observe. They conjecture.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back