Other Random question of the day

Hey you started this finger toe nightmare. I can't help that I now have a slew of finger, toe, stub, and tip questions floating around in my head!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK PEOPLE ABOUT LIMB AND NOT HAVE THIS GET OUT OF CONTROL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are important questions! XD
Please keep this SilvaGunner bullshit out of this topic. If you wanna goof off, please do that elsewhere, but please don't clog up this thread with that shit. -_-

Oh you were actually mad at me. I wasn't aware that a fun thread with silly daily questions was this serious of a business.

But my questions were related to the subject of the day, which is toe tips, finger tips and subsequent logical leaps related to the fun quirks of the English language . . . in hopes of facilitating a conversation about the very subject of the day that you proposed. But my bad dude I wasn't aware were weren't allowed to get philosophical on the question with additional conversation pieces.

But my questions were related to the subject of the day, which is toe tips, finger tips and subsequent logical leaps related to the fun quirks of the English language . . . in hopes of facilitating a conversation about the very subject of the day that you proposed. But my bad dude I wasn't aware were weren't allowed to get philosophical on the question with additional conversation pieces.
Oh, I wasn't aware your post was an answer to the question. My bad. ^^;

Why does Mario have brown hair and a black mustache?
Mutation ? Maybe it has to do with all the mushrooms he eats.

That said, I do have something like that in real life. Not quite to that extent, both my beard and hair are black, but I do have some orange hair that grows in my beard. I nearly panicked the first time I noticed them.

Not sure if I asked this one already, but...

Random question of the day:

Pokรฉmon or Digimon?
Pokemon.
Just never got into digimon as a kid.
But I watched Pokรฉmon, had a bunch of cards, and played the games as a kid.
What I was into more than Pokemon was Yugioh. I actually know how to duel.

Yugioh was nice too. Well, right up until you actually learned how the game works. Then it either irks you or its hilarious.
Lol the anime 4 kids I find hilarious for many reasons. but the dueling in that and the manga (manga explains it a lot better but it ) does irk me a bit when it comes to how the game is actually played But not too the point I donโ€™t enjoy it.

Pokemon.
Never really watched Digimon. A couple episodes in a language I don't understand doesn't count.
Same for games. Played a lot of Pokemon games starting with Red/Blue/Yellow and up to Pokemon Let's Go Eevee. Played only one Digimon game and barely remember it.

Digimon. I watched both but as a kid Digimon resonated more. I never really got into pokemon. Don't watch either now so like my last real encounter with either, where I consumed their media, was in 2003! XD So I dunno maybe one is garbage now!

I never played Drawn to Life but I was obsessed with Scribblenauts for the longest time

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back