Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

What kind of YouTube videos did you used to watch back in the golden days of YouTube?
Ah, yes. The golden days. Mark and Jack videos. Gmod when it was a thing. Minecraft.....some og FNAF. Those were the true golden days, huh? I miss that...

Why are people memeing about the Avengers actors visiting terminally ill children?
I've never seen anything like that. If you see it on social media, then Idk what weird shit you're searching up to get that but uhhhhhh........

Americans of RPNation, what state is the best to live in when you're new to the country?
I mean, I guess that all depends on your views. Some states are more conservative, others are more liberal, and the bigger states differ in that view just on the region. For example, where I live, we are a very "democrat" city. But the state is notoriously republican. lol
And this is about as far as I personally care to discuss politics.

I mean, I guess that all depends on your views. Some states are more conservative, others are more liberal, and the bigger states differ in that view just on the region. For example, where I live, we are a very "democrat" city. But the state is notoriously republican. lol
And this is about as far as I personally care to discuss politics.
Okay hold up--
Why are you bringing politics up in rp nation that's basically illegal--
Also I don't think it matters as long as the community accepts you there.

Americans of RPNation, what state is the best to live in when you're new to the country?

Canada aka the US's resource mining colony and testing ground for large scale psy-ops, hahahhah

...Worst place to live under US hegemony is probably Saudi Arabia because they could have me hanged for speaking out against their regime.

Was yesterday's question, but couldn't resist.

32 bit games era included PS1, I think. Which means it was probably the best era for me. I love so many PS1 games and very sad they are unplayable at this point.

32 bit games era included PS1, I think. Which means it was probably the best era for me. I love so many PS1 games and very sad they are unplayable at this point.

PS1 was an EPIC era of gaming. Silent Hill, Tenchu, Resident Evil 2 and 3... all excellent. Who says otherwise and why?

I also still have my PS1. :D

House, Scrubs or E.R.?

I haven't seen House, but out of Scrubs and E.R. - E.R. That show was a guilty pleasure viewing for me when it came out.

House was the best show and one I have seen the whole show.
scrubs is okay for a laugh every once in a while? Never seen E.R.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back