Other Random question of the day

If you like the person already you still like the person, not their gender, so it shouldn't matter.

What would you do if your crush was trans, but you were hetero?
I've been in a similar situation (only i'm not hetero), and this is something I've given some thought to, but overall I'm not too bothered with being attracted to or dating a trans person. I know a lot of people get apprehensive when it comes to certain physical aspects but they're not dealbreakers for me so long as the emotional bond is still there.

Y'know, I never really bothered to think about it... but I really don't HAVE a crush. I'm pretty sure I did at some point, but I really don't remember. I used to like Brandon Lee, Peter Steele, and Rozz Williams when I was younger. But they're all dead. (Also, Rozz was gay. So not a snowball's chance in Hell, there)
Also, gender is a social construct. When you break it all down, these are merely superficial notions that are thrust upon us as per our environment growing up. Male and Female exist as SEX derivatives, but gender (in its modern connotation, because it used to just be synonymous with a person's sex) is just this opinion that differs from person to person, and therefore really doesn't manifest as hard fact.

So I guess to answer the question: No. I would no longer be attracted to someone stuck in that mindset of being "trans". This in the same vein of someone being stuck in the notion of being "Male (or female) gendered" as derived by their personality/clothing/mannerisms/interests/etc. That shit is just a turn off and small-minded.

Last edited:
Steve. While they are both pretty awesome in their own right, I think Irwin did more to educate and spark an interest in youth to give a damn about wildlife and nature conservation.

Steve. While they are both pretty awesome in their own right, I think Irwin did more to educate and spark an interest in youth to give a damn about wildlife and nature conservation.
Came here to say exactly this. He really cared about and loved animals. Steve wanted to spread that knowledge and excitement.

ALF riding in KITT, busting up drug deals in the 305! LMAO!

I know of all of them and I didn't like them then, don't like em now . . . so Miami Vice if you put a gun to my head and said you gotta finish series beginning to end. However, if I had a choice give me some macgyver because I think Richard Dean Anderson is hot! XD
The ALF cartoon series was pretty alright, tho

Solid snake I guess. I could give him a cardboard box and he’d probably be happy. And if he wasn’t, I could just write “up for adoption”, then pick him up along with the cardboard box and leave them in the park.

Chief. I’m a die hard Halo fan so it’s really a no brainer for me

Random question of the day:

Do all dogs really go to heaven?
In regards to Catholicism, there have been mixed answers over the years. Generally, the old school more conservative members of the faith and the Vatican say no, stating they “do not have souls.” But in recent years, there has been some statements by some of the higher members of the church that they may make it to heaven.

So for Catholicism, it’s a... maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back