Other Random question of the day

Jeezus... these questions make me feel so out of touch. Idk wtf this even means! lol
Your guide to the internet is back again. The joke is based upon this weird feud nonsense I don't quite understand myself based upon the whole "whatever you can do, I can do better." A war of the sexes if you will. Then a pack of image board users looked at that, and put up a joke of it which took off. It's a format, nowadays militaristic based for comedic effect. I.E. cute music plays on a video version and it might say something like "When you go out to the beach" before showing off the girls' version, usually with relaxation or some romantic context. Then when the boys' version comes on, it's video footage of saving Private Ryan to the tune of John denvers' country roads or a more dramatic iteration of either requiem for a dream, moonlight Sinatra, a 1800s - 1940s song, or a bass boosted Andrew WK song like ready to die. Originally the joke was under the context of some guy or girl posts a "this demographic better at this than you!" Then gets responded with historical referencing. Now, it is just done for the giggles, and usually now displaying military related materials than much else. Though a good one blindsides you if it is a video version, where they make you expect something like a war scene, but then show off people having fun and singing. Especially achieved if for the rest of the time they showed people getting absolutely nuked. It also works if you have a friend known to post fucked up shit, then surprises everyone by posting something cute. If continued past that point, probably resumes the terror. Alternatively, they post something cute, but the thing that's cute suddenly does something horrific.

Another two examples in video format of the formula are:
Girls' part comes on with royalty free music: "When you visit another country" shows off enjoying something like France.
Boys' part comes on with Preußens Gloria and/or Sabaton's ghost division or Erica: Shows the Germans blitzkrieging Poland, parading in France, and if they instead show the Americans, it's paratrooper footage and images to the tune of "What a hell of a way to die."

Finally, there's ones like the above in format: "When your dreams are high and you are higher"
Immediately cuts to the main menu theme "grinder" of red alert 2, and shows some military officer casually staring up with a pair of binoculars, then walking and ending at some sort of AA gun. Then the rest is footage of covering the sky in fields of flak.

Random question of the day:

What's one thing we can learn from all the Boys vs Girls memes on the internet?
The same as ya boi Heavy from TF2.
You can try, you can not, you could even rule a specialization or previous others from entering it.
But "I have yet to see one outsmart bullet." Except in this case replace bullet with the meme "improvise, adapt, overcome" in the form of both need, retaliation, and the ability to create a solution to a problem rendering the progress irrelevant as it becomes replaced through more efficient, healthy, and progressive outcomes. Like automated agriculture, and TPE.

If you meant the modern versions, then: "Professionals have standards." And suddenly seeing a German guy randomly screaming at an engineer that the transmission didn't break yet and cutting off to going off on an excited tangent that "German engineering is the best in the varudo!" is still funny.

Nintendo has a history of trying to do things long before we've had the technology to pull them off well. (See this video for some good examples: ) Those PC Mario and Zelda games in the 90's probably take the cake, though. It was twenty years before they let another 3rd-party company touch one of their big three

No.
It's great.

It's only when it's so bad that they'd probably sound coherent in another language when it's a problem. Though it can still be amazing to troll people with.

I think speaking in different dialects is fine, although I think it would be a stretch to do so with the expectation that everyone will understand.

If you're using a dialect that is incomprehensible to the person you're speaking to, then I don't know what the purpose of speaking to them would be (since it surely can't be intelligible communication).

Nooo I live in the UK where the local dialect everywhere varies wildly (for instance I'm like 90% sure the Geordie dialect counts as a new language lol) and I love it, I find it interesting.

Nooo I live in the UK where the local dialect everywhere varies wildly (for instance I'm like 90% sure the Geordie dialect counts as a new language lol) and I love it, I find it interesting.

Ahaha I totally relate! I've mainly lived in the South West and London areas but I'm originally from the Midlands so get some of that sneaking in for some words haha! Also, some Irish dialects are WILD

Both an SKS, a small pistol I didn't know the name of but was so screwed you could probably place the barrel on the target and the round would still manage to miss, and the mosin nagant. The bayonet on the SKS was my favourite, but I think the fold ability got borked before it got sold off.

Outside of firearms/guns, we have "faker" ones.
I've also utilized a crossbow, a Uzi BB gun, and in storage I still have a bb rifle and sidearm with the latter being oddly large, and the rifle is practically resembling some sort of marksmen rifle. I refer to these two as a bb gun because they use what looks like a larger bb, but for all we know that shit could come straight outta the age of muskets. At younger age I had a Nerf or dart sidearm with a revolving chamber that looked like the pistol from fallout, a double barrel shotgun with a top-openable stock, and if you want to go down further,
Then at a grandparent's house their front yard was covered in sticks, with one shaped like a sten.
I also possess in storage a toy replica m1 grand I believe it was from a museum, but the strap broke and the barrel and chamber is rusted to all hell. So by this point outside the wood and mock bullet inside it, it's probably gone. The trigger, trigger guard, and entire upper assembly was metal.

But, if only the wood is left, then due to how it's constructed if I had the parts, I could make a fully functional rifle out of it, so therefore I included that last.

Yep! When I was 10 or 11, I was at an uncle(?)'s house for a few days with my stepdad, sister, and brother, and we went out to someplace way away from any towns (the only sign of people for some miles was a Taco Bell.) where my bro and I climbed rocks during the same time. There were some targets (or bottles, I'm not sure) of varying distances, and I tried shooting the closest one, but I wasn't even close. I think I ended up hitting the farthest one. Afterward, I sat in the car with earplugs in because I didn't like the noise.

Yep!

I own a few, and occasionally go down to the range. Or, well, I did, before the Plague. Ain't no way I'm standing shoulder-to-shoulder with someone, sucking recycled air, just to put a few holes in newsprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back