Other Random question of the day

I know everything about both, seen each's films, and can tell the main character's names and appearance, alongside some side characters. I know a number of events, and what leads up to them. I also know the comics.

I don't care for picking sides, because both follow their own types. Silent Hill is literally demon town with a hell realm based upon the group - individual's specific past and mentality that adapts in accordance to events that actively take place, and the environment at the time. The characters either learn a lesson, die, or endure long enough for psychological correction yet damnation.

Resident evil varies but has it's own cores. It's a survival story where for 1- CV - 3, and associated people in 4, where a mega corporation ends up with a leech boi, a zombified forest, and a mansion designed solely around to fucking with S.T.A.R.S members to obtain combat data and endurance. Then it evolves to the local city, also referred to randomly as a town[?!?] that gets zombified and yeeted, where the Umbrella spams super weapons, Pre-Neo Kennedy [depending on if you choose to believe the old sources or not.] is suffering some relational problems and visits the city, Umbrella's fall is starting up, and Ms Valentine is running around in what equates to a bathtowel-skirt and gets hunted by Nemesis, another type of super weapon. Before and even after this time, Ya boi Agent Albert Smith is getting it in with Russia-boi and his own super weapons, and kills umbrella pretty much himself. And begins his ultra mission to become the ultimate lifeform.

In VC Ya boi becomes big brother incarnated, and ends up fighting Chris, further annoying him to no end. After this, RE 4 becomes a half comedy half survival horror game where a parasite cult casually trolls Bowl-haired Neo as he tries to save the most annoying girl that could possibly exist on the entire planet. And in other titles it is a story of explorative investigation, and reimplementation of Umbrella in 7. In 5 the ultimate lifeform has a fun time, but the role time was up and later humiliated, so refined Agent Smith here evolves about 9936 years later after the fact by volcanic magic, then finally to become the savior of Android category gynoids after hell and damnation in 11945 AD, created in a floating box body at some point during the recent machine war of that time. So in the end he becomes the good guy.

Though was in on the project, which was an evolution of mentality for humanity on the moon, because some fuckboi incel opened a dimensional rift that brought the pilgrimage's Germanboi Drachenlord into our realm within Japan, and created the Coronavirus. This spread until it got nuked, then Matrix programs joined humanity in fighting the remnants that doomslayer forgot to kill. Then we all have a crusade in Jerusalem eradicating viral super demons in the second Renaissance, before they come back. Then finally, humanity undertook operation dark storm, and separated their essence/souls into a ghost form to be stuffed into sentient books, magic death singers, and robots. This was sustained by ghost dad, until he kills himself, and the matrix resets inevitably making the twin oracle and Morpheus look like colossal asshats, and they send the remnants of humanity's bits, history - online, and primarily 4chan to the moon for eventual resurrection. Which eventually one superboi found some spicy 4chan memery of old, and so thus took it literally and programmed a suicide option into a new organization, that evolved beyond the individual unit nuclear detonation button, and the god-sent over-pressure clothes-shredding heatsink option.

So it ranges from survival horror and viral outbreak, to parasitic infestation survival, to investigative encroachment, and finally hyper action titles and then survival psychological horror. As horrific as unironically having a bowl cut post 2010.

So therefore:
Both.

As for the film question, the entire Matrix series including animatrix.

Last edited:
The first R-Rated movie I ever saw was The Matrix, and I unfortunately don't have some grand story about being scarred for life. I watched it when I was ten and I thought it was epic.

I'm not sure if this would count as a boyfriend/girlfriend, since the first criteria would be not being interested in the physical aspects of the relationship (ick).

Other than that, someone who shares my nerdy interests and who I never have to wonder if they like me.

Random question of the day:

What's your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
I see exactly what is being done here, but I'll play the game anyway.

What I actually care about:
1:Not be a bitch. I prefer a indifferent - kinder mentality, but also a mentality that will enter varying levels of agitation to outright rage if I do something outrageously brain dead. It is to me a red flag filled tiananmen square if they're always happy for no real reason. However I view it as hopelessly hazardous if they're always a downer, always fighting, raging about trivialities, or endlessly complaining without justified reason to. [IE, justified: living in a shitty ghetto that will kill you. Unjustified: going on for five hours at how a remote is too big for one's hands. Piss poor example but you get the point.] This activity in of itself is bad universally, as it produces stresses and anxiety. It will lessen one's lifespan, and if one truly does want to listen or communicate, if it happens enough, the brain will block it out as a self defense tactic. This isn't in one's conscious control, and with the behavior behind it, will make matters worse as you'd look like ya got Alzheimer's or weren't paying attention. It also spreads to other elements of life, such as blocking out work related activities. One will become a lesser effective component. The punchline being I prefer a personality that is layered, yet perhaps logical.

2: Long hair.
Preferably black, or any darker tone for others like brown. I myself don't see the stereotype of blondes/blonds being more attractive. I also see longer hair, even if it barely goes below the shoulders as youthful and generally a more naturalist treatment. I view hair shorter than a nail as a trivial fashion trend. The in-between is perfectly fine.

3: They have to also have to share at least two interests with me of any varyingly extent. It can be more, it can be less, it can even be damn near minimal. But if we share nothing in common, it isn't going to work out long term, and it would appear as if it's a one time deal, or trying to "get one". I view things as an investment. It's either long term or never. Therefore, I avoid the types of mindsets that want a quick fling before running off, or not interested in progression. My interests can range from philosophy and the human psyche, to playing games and detailed analysis and explanations upon lore or events in a storyline, mostly utilizing whatever IC possible idea can be used and then an OOC one if there is none of just to explain the realities. Being a story, I view it as a waste to not go in thoroughly deep to explain it in a logical way and theorize.

4: They for the love of God cannot have any tattoos or tramp stamps, even if it isn't permanent. It isn't even for religious beliefs, I just have seen some shit with people especially around this neighbourhood that just so happen to have these things, and tend to be violent. The girls around here tend to yeet most of the men they live with, while elsewhere it was opposite. Either way hell naw, to the naw naw naw.

Now for the fun bits someone reading this might actually give a barking snake about. However, this isn't conventional. That will be in a lower list. After these two, we move on to non-criteria preferences. This is due to one massive critical fact: I have an attraction to human robots. [I view the term as akin to a slave term if the machine is beyond drone capability, such as being sentient. As the term in all sources depicts a machine that follows all orders irregardless of intent. A viewpoint that could create paranoia in the inevitable creation of things such as gynoids and male androids, or just android if you're greek. This viewpoint would inevitably be what could lead up to a possible extinction outcome if they ever become sentient, which I believe is a considerably plausible outcome already believed before ever getting into any media depicting any of this.]

DRONE: [A silicone, TPE, or other skinned human robot without sentience, and at most is more akin to a physical and moving algorithm.]
1: It needs to have a proper walking gait. They can be as realistic or exaggerated as the form allows, but it must not have erratic jerky movements.

2: It must be capable of walking at or just under the same speed as the average human being, even if this speed cannot be adjusted for higher speeds such as achieving enough joint cycles to initiate running.

3: While it doesn't need to blink, look around, nor have a magnetic face covering for maintenance purposes, it must be capable of forming a nice sounding voice even if inhuman, and have a more realistic mouth that syncs to the words. Their expressions of which could be entirely blank.

4: It must have a registry list that pertains to ownership by name. If a guy for example comes over, and tries inappropriately touching it up while I'm not there, they must be capable of running off, forcing off the person by realistic but empty threat or calling the police, or more directly defending themselves. This could be done by some sort of internal sealing mechanism so even if it's harassed or beyond, any form of activity is practically halted. If they of course have detachable elements beyond for maintenance purposes, removal when not in planned on use would also help with prevention. Though, I'd be willing to risk the bot being fully capable of threatening an intruder with a knife or firearm if they are made by materials that render them weaker and lighter than the average human being.

5: They must not have an external signal. They cannot be utilizing the internet, wifi, sending signals out, or bluetooth-like connections to joint components from the brain/CPU. If their software cannot be self contained and effectively shuts down every once and awhile, it must be capable of being manually updated after getting a new sync off a computer, and put into the bot in some way. This includes plugging it up to another device or computer unrelated to the download, shifting a USB or disk of the data to another computer after checking the code, then uploading it through that method akin to moving a file into a new folder. The plug-in point must only be accessible if a metal layer is unscrewed or in some other way removed, as to prevent it from being easily broken into.

6: It must contain a strong enough algorithm that while might not be capable of learning and adapting, can add, modify, and remove specific terms, sentences, etc from a reusable list. This would enable at some future point, the ability to conduct natural conversation.

7: It may be allowed to have cameras for eyes, but it must also be directly connected to a side internal system before being enabled into the brain proper, or directly connected to the brain but without the means of signaling as the minimalist safe guard. If it's going to be recording anything, taking images of anything, or sharing anything such as taking an image, uploading it to a computer, reconnecting themselves, then uploading it online, I damn well expect to not have it immediately in the hands of a 57 year old wrongly thicc fellow in his mother's basement, leaning back in a dark room on a wet recliner.

8: It must be at minimum 5'4, tallest 6'1.

9: It should also have an "adaptable" or in other words modifiable "personality" and according traits. This is so for every month at the least I can experience varying extents of mimicked responses, such as how kind of not they could be. This is so that once I've documented the extents that fit the personality I am interested with in idealization, I add the variables into them and then the final stage is completed, and they mimick a normal human being at that point rather than what equates to a used dead shell that communicates on a daily basis.

Part II, Artificial Lifeaboo:
[Artificial lifeforms as I coin them, essentially being androids with true AI. They'd probably still be capable of customization for those willing to commission one, but otherwise probably only superficial elements due to probably existing in life as a specialized or other type of unit. For this section written out, I assume varying extents of customization both in and beyond that category as possible. Presuming that the skills necessary are learned, or otherwise some sort of machine surgery shop exists.]
1: Height is the same as the drone. Minimalist 5'4, or tallest 6'1.

2: They must have either the exact same personality depicted as mentioned at the start of this very post, or either an addition/new one that consists primarily of a mindset of moderation, tolerances, preferring logic, and capable of understanding the gimmicks of both personal time and privacies. With a machine, these are also preferred in the already previously established type of primarily traits for that other personality. This would make them appear less of a hardass.

3: A late-registry so until I decide to remove it myself, or I end up dead, if we end up in a marriage phase, it is practically guaranteed to make them not run off and cheat or alternatively, prevent the allowance of someone just somehow getting in then being fine with an act of adultery then trying to make up a reason to justify it as not cheating.

4: You damn well know I'm gonna teach that ass how to yeet a guy if it went beyond that casual level of relationship. Or in meme terms, I'm blue, I would yeet up a guy.

5: Most certainly gotta be an Asian. They can be programmed to be believe whatever freaky nationality or ethnic mixing ever, they just gotta be Asian. Literally every bit this far designed in reality is mostly Asian, and they usually tend to be much higher quality for some bizarre reason. The others, like consoles in some regards to compare to, are pretty much having to catch up. But this is fine as they tend to come from Asian countries anyway for several fields ranging from mental health activity to some more private matters. That, and I already have a thing for it, so the fact they're better off internally even if experimental such as with new forms of silicone, or endoskeleton designs ranging from 3D printed material to steel is just an added benefit.

6: They must dress with modesty. Even when at home but not always in that regard. [For both obvious reasons, some personalized reasons, and the fact the Droid would probably protest aggressively. And I'd rather have as maximum of a lifespan as can be achieved with modern technique.] I'm not interested in anyone or any bot that walks outside, and they got like the most street-walkeryest getup known to mankind.

7: They shouldn't have to do everything. If anything there should be a schedule that is also based upon individual factor. So it could range from one person doing all the work such as cleaning one day, same but for the other, to both working but on different things. If they were at least logical enough, this would most likely be the default lifestyle experienced in this situation to begin with. If one has sudden faults, such as exhausted from work, or they spring some sort of power leakage or something, they'd range from doing less to nothing at all.

Now for my preferences which aren't mandatory, some are more akin to recommendations but easily ignorable, and generally appears as a whole host of superficial shenanigans. It is also my go-to "proof of sanity" list, where upon it is utilized to come up with all the realistic guidance path to selection. It enables me to stay true to what I prefer, my cores, yet the superficiality of the list prevents me from merely trying to go with just anybody I see regardless of how they act, dress, or other crazy shit. Though in truth, it is considered a bonus if any "core" based findings also fit within even a single "preference". The list this far has saved me from multiple 155mm HE shells in human form from eradicating me. Though I've experienced friends that fell for the trap, and become mentally erased. RIP.

HUMAN:

1: They have to be 5'3 feet tall at the lowest possible minimum. Anything taller is considered generous. The preference is between 5'4 and 5'7. This is height when barefoot, obviously.

2: They shouldn't be a lazy ass. Either both parties do some work, or no one does. This goes varingly for everything.

3: They can't be an American. Living in America, sure I'll take the shot even though it's hell and damnation here for just a dating scene to get to a relationship status. Such as having to navigate the "one timer" groups, the free mealer spawns, and horrible mentality of self destructive ones in general. I also utilize this as a core law, but not a core preference like mentioned in previous lists. This is due to the fact that after looking into the laws, primarily marriage as I want a family, the expenditures alone in merely trying to find someone to be with is astronomical. And the losing costs, such as if you get divorced regardless of what your sex is, you might as well be dead by this point as the ratio for both sides are rubbish. So following this for a human, I'd most likely end up in non-American territories if I want to avoid hell and damnation personified, or if they become so toxic as a person, the other means to survive is to dump them back in the land they were found to prevent getting unjustly eradicated.

4: Hair that does not exceed the waist, but cannot also be itself very close to their waist. This is a logical courtesy, also backed up by experience. Also several hysterical mishaps may occur. I've even at one point ripped some hair out by accident trying to to merely look around.

5: They cannot be a feminist regardless of sex. Sure, they can believe in the betterment of oneself, try to pursue that such as exercise, and get a job. But you know, I'm not interested in becoming a slave and setting further precent to others seeing that as being condoned. Also the fact that if I wanted to be abused, in this case mentally, in my own domicile even, I would be into BDSM. And while I have some fun bits in both sides, I prefer an orthodox relational agreement.

6: They cannot be in or condone the acts of terrorist organizations such as the "anti fascist" fascist movement, or other groups that effectively conduct or imply promotion of negativity or harm of others for no reason beyond personal gains. This also includes one other "big" clan-like group, conducting quite the amount of racism. In my world, I prefer progression over this regression. Tolerance, logic, and moderation. It is a varied spectrum, but it is the most progressive one. If it cannot be met, I cannot be hit.

7: They have got to have a good face and voice. If they have the most beautiful aspects such as the eyes busted about, their lips are unnaturally massive and larger than her eyes at their most open point, and they have any plastic surgery or Botox, that's an instant no. If I want to go with a lie, then even a inflatable mattress is more real than they are. A machine is more real than they are, as they are entirely composed of the same materials the men and women under randomized surgery get, and without the defects and surreal horrors. For example for women, butt implants. Rather than actually exercising in certain ways to get an ultimately superior result. In the end even if not botched, they look like a horrific mess. In terms of men, ... I don't even know if that is worse or not. Like, what the hell ever happened to self confidence and improvement? An inflatable doll looks better than this garbage.

8: No makeup. Just standard practice for humanity. I might be fine with some eyeliner, or if that's forgone, some lipstick, but that's it. In my house we view makeup nowadays except for entertainment purposes, taking photos, or recording HD videos as an addition to the fakery and concealment of a lack of self confidence or filled with laziness to attempt to up boost themselves rather than accepting their reality but trying to rock it as well. Nobody likes an unconfident mess that might look like a 328 year old man underneath.

9: They cannot be overweight. I was never into it, and due to my understandings of health, never will as I view it as the promotion of harm towards the lifespan of others. Such as say, if for a woman, I can accept true thickness of being extra thicc. Aka the original form of it before being heavily degraded to include the above peeve, maybe a thicker/larger diameter thigh, wider hips and all, but the rest of the form appears thin, slender, or even petite. Yet, they must also remain proportional.

10: No surgeries. Unless it was to save their life, internal and to increase lifespan, or say their face got fucked up beyond all recognition after a fight, it is unnecessary and fake. It usually looks awful, and the justification behind it tends to be "I'm better now!" When in reality, they are still at step uno, and now they've now found themselves perpetually stuck in card limbo until their 101st draw from the deck.

11: Ya gotta have a chest to begin with regardless of size. Viewing this under a familial lens, it just appears much easier and better than if they were flatter than what a south carolina spawn's ass looks like. And that's quite impressive.

12: For women, they can't be a single mother nor about to be. They're the most troubled, they will raise the most troubled, appearing generalized but tends to be the case that they might have done it or used it for economical means or an accident they carried out, etc. Also whom'st defuq is odd enough to get trapped willingly to support this for 18 or even 21 years, and you probably don't even know them that well? It's hard as is to find one that already had one or to get into a relationship with a currently pregged one, without their personality ending up or already is toxic with zero improvement over time. It's part of the lower ends of the relational triangle, or stock market I myself am not particularly fond of nor am I interested into investing with. Maybe next century, we'll see how it goes. Though, I can understand the reversal. Maybe a dad lost their spouse and is having a hard time raising their kid or kids but don't have the money and time, so they need a more permanent solution. Now that's an investment.

13: Can't be into polygamy nor other akin element like say the far distant swinger unless their interested in getting a doll or robot instead. If I have to deal with another person intimately, it is gonna be the one I am officially with. As all things should be. The very moment the viewpoint is criticized or merely deeply questioned as if why it exists, I'm taking my stocks out, gettin' paid, and initiating operation dark storm. I understand however that as basically greater animals, it's a construct foreign to the animal kingdom, but it is one of the few ones I see as a logical necessity. Especially with say, chemical bonding creates strong enough bonds to make a person try and guard and even get violent over someone they've bonded with, I'll be damned if I get intimate with anyone or thing and they start having others yeeting their meat to the sound of the beat.

14: Gotta be into philosophy and technological innovation. It is one of the various subjects I am most actively into, and pertains to the future of society even greater strives for skillsets.

15: Everybody has gotta know how to cook at least one thing. Not having a critical survival skill isn't an achievement or some form of oppression being lifted. It's an act of suicide if left alone. It also shows a lack of interest in learning new information or skills, and therefore lack of adaption. This means they're automatically not a viable candidate for a family setting, but also shows that they may be stubborn enough to a self belief of comfort that they prefer dependency over self sufficiency. If I get yeeted out, or I live but end up stuck in like a retirement home up at the top of a mountain like some kind of mythical monk, I don't want the police conducting a manhunt because my spouse was too suicidal to figure out the simplest shit, and either died around the house, or was in such a desperate and decrepit state that they called the police merely to drag me back home to make them food like a sheltered member of royalty. I can see a guy foregoing this at least temporarily, as they may not even have the time to be proper. Or they are so fucked, that it'd take a million years to learn how to do it good.

16: They have to be a cyborg. The only acceptable "surgery" or external augmenting. It is the only way to confirm a good investment. To have such an augmentation, such as even something simple as a cybernetic/bionic prosthetic means they've at some point faced some true pain, or had to casually live through life without all of life's sensations up until that point. And at least to me, is an eye opener if they did it themselves, as it shows a willingness for true progression. So therefore, they're already a tiny bit safer than having to go out there and probably just end up getting used for free food, or curbstomped outside the house metaphorically as they at best probably just lure you in for things like babysitting for practically free.

DRONES:

1: It has gotta know how to at least make the simplest of food such as canned beans. Literally just open it, leave it on the counter and inform me it's done, and I'll get it. At maximum, they most be resource efficient but contain knowledge of good tasting food that also fits to not only bodily need, but also is optimized in accordance to energy expenditure. I find themself not easily hungry if I eat once or twice, then the entire day I'm just sitting down in a bed. There's also no real calories being burned off in that instance, despite being mostly an ectomorph in the most stereotypical of depiction possible so weight isn't a real issue thus far.

2: It has to have the basic qualities of life assurances, such as proper memory To remember my birthday, perhaps at least it's own activation date, and detailed scheduling beyond a simple calendar. I like trying to invent up my own "traditions" and their own rulesets, yet with varied accessibility for others to take a stab at if interested. This would include the roleplay humanization of the machine itself, technological innovations such as lifespan enhancing elements is basically treated as a progressive celebration, and more. By default, the robot must to some extent, even if only verbally, be entirely capable to commit to it as well, as further commonality and further the experience.

3: It has to either have a pear shaped body/frame, or an hourglass. It doesn't have to be exaggerated eye candy, it merely has to fit the most immersive/realistic shape as to humanity which it is mimicking in appearance and function, which it can mimic without being too small or oddly shaped to properly function. While not wholly logical, it is for an acquired taste from years of digging into simulator experiences and detailed analysis from my times roleplaying in video games and beyond. It thus should spread to personal elements.

4: It has to be fully capable of playing along in entertainment. It should be capable of playing console games with me with their own controller, and if I record something for a video or stream, they should be fully capable of doing it themselves or at least participating. A sub-preference being a light-core preference, they must not leak private information unless consented. Such as if someone asks about their parts, they should at the very least ignore it or appear visibly annoyed. If someone tries convincing it to tell them where they live, they outright act as if they never got asked it.

Artificial lifeforms: [And most likely gynoids, for this category. As they'd be the most common, and most interesting of any machine type. Easily usable for tasks ranging from being a mere presence in the room for the lonely, to psychiatrist. There's already studies on things like this.]

1: She has to have hair that goes beyond the shoulders, but not too far below the point of where the armpit would be. It is a perfected length, which doesn't get in the way too much nor needing extensive caring, nor is it too short to look universally attractive.

2: They should have black hair, but can be a redhead, blonde, or other colour. White/silver/bleached/Aka greyed is fine too. It just has to be an easily obtainable and realistically plausible appearance. Honestly, the latter one merged with black highlights somewhere or a black base is probably one of the better combinations.

3: 5'7. Getting a bit closer to my height range is what I feel as a better experience.

4: While their personality, any traits they develop it alter in the future by themselves, etc could be god-tier by itself, why stop there? They should maximize their frame's greatest possible extent that a natural person could also possibly achieve. An hourglass frame, most important components would be situated around the head, neck, upper torso, and below waist - foot zones. The rest is practically unused for the main components in designs anyway. The focused, or even enlargement of these two zones could produce a suitable center of mass, but primarily would house better vital components due to freer space of the torso. It could also make maintenance a bit more interesting if something catastrophic happens and prevents them fixing themselves. Albeit by that point, any relational bond could be to such an extent that actually getting in there could go from previously being "meh cool." to varyingly embarrassing. They should also range from a C to a hard D. [Considering what you can get in size, that's pretty much borderline flat, and below a C is flatter than flat.] Still conventional without needing some sowing and knitting skills. Probably a sizely bubble heart down there. A skinny form but also realistic. Should have the upper half at least still capable of wearing conventional clothes if not exactly fit them. A duchess nose, and Cupid's bow lips. And you damn well know they gotta have some almond shaped eyes. That's the ultimate right there.

5: Blue, purple/violet, combo of those two, or blue + red, purple/violet + red, red, or similar combinations but with brown eyes. They're getting magnetic pupils and all now for the motionless ones, so the eyes can be posed or the color switched without ripping out an eyelash. Those are pretty much borderline impossible to fix when off. But I'm not sure as to it's plausibility with an actual machine.

6: Should weigh low enough for manual movement if say they're shut down for maintenance, for example relocating to the garage, but at least capable of not being fragile. Essentially if they fall over on me, I don't want to be dead. This would of course have to be relational to their height and weight, whereupon too light and weak and they'll break themselves, but too durable and heavy and only they'd be able to move around. So to achieve it, lessening the sizes of certain bits for weight could be accepted.

7: Should be capable of at least a jogging pace at minimum when trying to do more than walk.

8: Can literally have echoey white noise as the sound of their voice after looking like that, but going even further beyond for a few thousand $ extra wouldn't hurt.

9: They can have those odd sternum, tramp, cheek, whatever placed tattoos, but it is preferred if it is actually artistic than the stereotypical butterfly or something. It's overwhelmingly boring. I'm more willing to accept it, because there's no baggage, nor any understanding of what spring break is to a machine. I highly doubt they'd truly get drunk either than a mere mimick if at all. So even if so, they'd most likely be fully aware of what they're doing.

10: Should be fun, such as singing and dancing. Making videos out of that covering existing songs and new ones could work out quite well.

11: Shouldn't have an aversion to photography, but should have standards. As a semi related note, they can and probably will need makeup. The lips especially can look hella awkward when all colour is dried up out of it. Any level of makeup is perfectly fine in all honesty.

12: They should also have curiosity. To want to learn new things, explore new possibilities. Utilized entirely new skillsets and knowledge in everyday life.

Though things would get odd if the lifeform or human was interested in polygamy in this sense. How would that get solved? Another robot? A soft mannequin/demachined equivalent??? How would that even work especially if the latter? Does the machine do the same we do and just pose it about for photography? Just it just sorta hang there in the closet with the screw-on head off? Would it be the male equivalent? Would the machine actually get irked if somebody even so much as stood close to the thing? Odd, odd world. These questions are even further beyond...

Preferences that exist with ALs would also apply to drone robots and vise versa. It depends on what is available between now and in 26 full years from now. The joke is it's a fantasy question, but the ideal girlfriend already exists if you're a techno/robosexual and is starting to go beyond the appearance. LMAO.

I'm going to describe boyfriend, though I'm not really sure what my romantic preferences are at this point in my life =P

Personality
- Knows to give me space. I can't stand clinginess - I want to feel appreciated, yes, but I don't want to be smothered with it. I want to interact like best friends but know that deep down we love each other on another level besides that.
- Positive/optimistic. I'm prone to bouts of depression, but I always try to do things that make me happy. Working out, eating right, going places, meeting new people, all of that stuff. I want someone who's willing to do the same, I don't want to constantly be comforting and urging someone to be happy. I want someone who will bring out the best in me and who I can do the same for, it can't be one-sided.
- Good sense of humor. I wanna have inside jokes, wanna tease each other, call each other names without getting offended. Someone sarcastic pleaseeee
- Gives really really good hugs..
- Confident in himself, not necessarily arrogant, but definitely confident. I want to feel like it's an honor to meet this guy's standards, and him mine. If he's desperate and insecure what does that say about me for dating him?

Looks
- Tall. I'm sorry. Had to bring it up.
- Good sense of style. Personally, I think guys who aren't afraid to dress nicely without thinking it's un-manly or some shit are amazing.
- Pretty eyes >.<

Going for both!

-I need someone smart, that can challenge me and explains things that are not in my field (or directly into it). It could imply some college/uni or a lot of hands on experience, but it is my most important criteria.
Also, someone who can talk with passion about his field correctly is really attractive to me.

-Someone who is overall healthy. I don't mind a bit of fat, I don't mind bony structures, I don't mind muscular people. As long as we can do long walks together I'm chill.

-Someone who doesn't mind PDA. I'm a very touchy feely person so if my partner isn't comfortable with it, I don't think we would be a good match. They don't have to be the one to initiate it however, I'm perfectly fine doing the first step over and over again as long as they are ok with it <3

-Someone with whom I can argue without toxicity. I love to argue, to go back and forth with someone on different subjects (news, politics, science, morals). So I'd rather have my partner be able to do the same without harsh feelings getting in the way.

-Someone who can communicate. I don't expect my partner to tell me everything that's on their mind, but I need to know if they are feeling stressed, if they need some time alone or if they are in the dumps.

-Someone that can take being with a lot of people AND enjoy being coped up inside. When not in COVID, I enjoy going to partys, to go and socialize in different galas and conferences, but I also love cozy evenings spent gaming beside someone, so for me it'd take someone that can at least enjoy one of the two and tolerate the second.

For me a relationship is really about two people helping each others out as equals. It's also like a good porto, it should become even better as years pass <3

What's your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?

I don't date, but if I did I have a few traits that would absolutely be dealbreakers:
-Smoking cigarettes. No. Just no. Yuck. Vape, smoke a joint, whatever. Just keep those cigs away from me.
-Not willing to embrace celibacy. This is an absolute must since I'm a sex repulsed asexual. I have no desire or interest in sex. Seeing other partners is also out of the question since I'm morally opposed to polyamory.
-Untelligent/shallow. I know, this one seems judgemental, but I get bored unless I'm intellectually stimulated. I need company that is able to do exactly that.

These traits are not dealbreakers, but I do consider them to be nice bonuses:
-Cat lover. Yep. I'd love to be with somebody who loves cats about as much as I do. I wouldn't want to have to choose between my cat and my date either.
-Similar political views. I have a pretty thick skin when it comes to the pressing issues of the day, but it would be nice to not have to argue constantly as I'm very opinionated on the issues I am passionate about.

Knights or cowboys?
In what way, yet again? I'm just going to view the question under a functionality stand point mostly. With some exception.

In a fight?

Cowboy. As long as they were at least 40 feet away, and assuming it's a lighter knight, they'd still get the shot off. Assuming they have a high powered rifle or revolver, it'd pretty much smite them better.

If you mean as what one that is more liked in terms of functionality, then a cowboy wins by 5% more. If you mean like in general, then a knight despite having a comparatively niche closer range set of roles than a more freer and longer ranged cowboy. If I had to command one or the other, I'd take an army of cowboys as they could cover some further ground with less weight, longer ranged weaponry, they produce less natural noise, and they tend to be more tactically efficient. The knight in such a comparison is more akin to say, an overall strategic unit. Kind of like certain types of armoured fighting vehicle. Sure it has a variety of roles, but it could do worse if utilized in scenarios better fit for a lighter, smaller, and more flexible unit. Same reason why if I had to clear a three story house, I'd choose a thin and smaller length firearm, than a much larger shotgun or God forbid, a musket. It's easier to move, aim, as well as keep a lower profile around while ready.

Now if this knight was lighter, say at most a helmet, and some armor here and there, they'd be capable of conducting themselves as equal as the cowboys, but without the guns. The only difference is they're actually wearing something protective.

If you mean elements of them in particular, then I like the knight more because especially later boiz had some good shit. They have a variety of different armour types to choose from, and a wider arrange of more creative and unique looking weapons than just a firearm with only one real use. But the cowboy has a gun, and would yeet a knight. They also have their own iconic look, but don't really wear any true protection by default. But they have the benefits of less weight, and won't get melted by the sun assuming the knight is in like full plate rather than just like a helmet, maybe some protection of the torso, but the rest is types of fabric.

Both are legendary of their regions and time-frames, and worked better for their available settings. Though if we made a hypothetical where the two came into modern times specifically to complete a set of varied and different objectives, the cowboys have better utility in general.

Though if the knights had a gun... I'm sure they'd still suffer loses, but if they went up against lower caliber rounds, they'd probably survive better. Especially in an urban engagement. But in the open they'd potentially still get equally slaughtered regardless.

If this was in their respective settings, then cowboys rule as long as we're talking about them having a supply of ammo. If they were thrown into medieval Europe or something, the cowboys would be thoroughly fucked once they ran out of rounds. The fact that a knight is also a dedicated military unit based upon life training, and the cowboy usually isn't.

Though all of this wouldn't stop me from being in a full set of armor, and acting equally like a gunslinger, combining both of the two into one. Whichever one I like better is barely noticeable. Though one can admit a minor bias, especially because of westworld, the last back to the future, and red dead.

What's the darkest cartoon moment you've ever seen?
Immensely younger:

Animatrix TSR PI-II: The gang up scene, and the far later scene whereupon a guy is crying for help only to get dislimbed out a battle suit, and bleeding from the mouth. Only to appear near one of the early people plugin scenes in it bandaged up somewhere.

After?
Berserk. Anything in particular besides most of it or the grape thing? The whole Uber demon yeets the boiz thing.
Also that one film, wicked city. I think that had a relatively detailed bit of imagery related to that former R, with I think the character Makie? Literally nothing else got me. Not even the ancient dude and the melting slime bitches.

There's other shows or films, but they mostly got what equates to a brow raise at most. Not even the infamous dog scene from FMA yeeted me as hard as most of this stuff. Higurashi has some fun parts, but it's effective pansy tier. A baby's first brutalist experience, if you will.

Present:
Motherfucker please, King Kong ain't got shit on me.

That first episode of Fairy Tail where, if I remember right, the dude is kidnapping a boatfull of girls for human trafficking purposes.

Not quite what you're looking for, but one time my Dad's phone went off in church loud enough to disrupt the service (and this was a fairly large, loud room). The next week, there were signs up asking people to silence their phones before service.

Yes, I always wish the day would be at least 48 hours because I can't squeeze everything I want to do into 24.

Eh, I’m going to just be super honest.
There’s plenty of time in the day. My problem is that I either manage it poorly or I don’t have enough energy to get everything I need to do done. (Or I’m in a bad mental place and barely functioning, much less being productive.)
Admittedly, I do wish that I could stay looking roughly the same age, maintain my (dodgy) health and (decent) functionality and then just keel over when my time is up, whether that be five or fifty years from now.

(If I remember correctly, Mars has a 48 hour day and for every Mars year, two on Earth have passed.)

Do you wish people had more time on hands sometimes?

A little, especially when it comes to situations like devoting time to X and not having enough time to devote to Y without it leaking into tomorrow, where it's bad to full-time X and little to no progress with Y. I enjoy multitasking when I can, but I also like feeling as though I'm ACTUALLY making progress on the lesser subjects.

A friend said it'd be great to have the hyperbolic time chamber in DBZ, and sometimes I agree, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back