Other Random question of the day

Charging through them then and again
An attack of the dead, endless men
Reviving endlessly once again
ENDLESS MEN,
CHARGE AGAIN
DIE AGAIN
~An idea, a philosophy never dies.

Nathan Drake. His dialogue with whoever he's with at the moment is hilarious. If he's talking to himself, double hilarious. (Plus I'm not familiar with Tomb Raider.)

Either.
I seen Han first, but I like merging the exploration treasure hunter of Indiana Jones.

INDIANA SOLO

It was inevitable.
As all other technologically associated. If not that in particular, eventually another would take it's place. But with this existing, the same mistake wouldn't be repeated so soon and improvements made.

Yet sometimes, there are exceptions. Hard exceptions.

Random question of the day:

Do you think that the Tiger Electronic Games shouldn't have been made?

I loved those things as a kid because they were so cheap in stores and I couldn't really afford things like a DS or a PSP. Granted, my mom did buckle down and decided to start buying those things for me and my sister, but for awhile I definitely didn't own any handhelds besides one of these.

I loved those things as a kid because they were so cheap in stores and I couldn't really afford things like a DS or a PSP. Granted, my mom did buckle down and decided to start buying those things for me and my sister, but for awhile I definitely didn't own any handhelds besides one of these.
Yeah. AVGN claimed those things were the poverty version of handheld gaming, and that for a lot of people, it was either that or nothing, and that nobody minded.

Subjective.
Maybe, no, yes.

The true answer can only be given by yourself.
Free your mind.

south park is actually about the tortuous existence of being a libertarian — if anyone anywhere starts to care about anything, you have to get mad about it and say "you can't be offended by my offensive humor, it's my right, also i am very smart" because that's all you've got

also like half of the jokes are just "dude, weeeeed". ok, gen x-er.

Last edited:
Random question of the day:

Is South Park really as good of a social satire as people make it out to be?
I don’t personally watch the show. From what I’m told of it, at least some episodes have some some interesting points. I’ve never been a big fan of those “let’s convey our points by doing bad shit and let the people outside puzzle out our intentions” approach, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back