Other Random question of the day

I think a laugh and a half could take place with Bill Murray.
If it somehow ended up as a subshow or standard practice, it should be named Bill's world. A parody of Elmo's world.

My ideal day includes thick cloud cover, a moderate breeze, roughly 78 degrees in temperature, and the threat of rain in the evening. Preferably with Madam Medusa out of town for a week. In the fall after the blasted mosquitoes and biting flies have poofed for the season, too...

That way, I can watch my birds without getting burned to a crisp (or carried off by the blood suckers) and read/write on my ipad without holding it at weird angles. Then, at night, I can deep clean the house and enjoy my efforts for at least a few days. Also, I could practice the piano at a reasonable hour for a change - sans the destructive feedback. =/ (And maybe bake a cinnamon bun coffee cake at midnight for good measure.)

Scented candles optional.

+1 about not being at work lol Ideally if there is also no work the next day.

I have two ideals days.

A rainy and cosy day, where I don't have to work, get to sleep in/cuddle with SO. I have a chocolaty tea waiting for me and a new book I know I waited for a long time to read. My phone is on silent, and I let myself get lost in writing. Maybe take a long hot shower/a nice bath. The day is slow, calm, and I don't feel guilty about not checking for a thousand notifications. Maybe I finish by gaming. Maybe I let myself read all day long, only to finish when I go to bed. Either way, it's a day to recharge and relax.

A sunny and hot day, waking up in a foreign place, rented by me and a couple of people that I love. It's a day of adventure, of going outside and exploring places I would've never dream of going. How we get there isn't important, it can be biking, walking, taking a car or public transit. The scenery is green, yellow, and a multiple of colors that are only present in the best summer days. We find a place with water, a stream, pond, lake or sea, and we take the time to relax and splash around. I get to push myself in small ways, and get home feeling warm and proud of myself. But even as we are tired and sore, the day still isn't done, as we take out some alcohol and play games together. It's a loud and taxing day, but oh so worthwhile.

Probably. I am not really into watching TV anyway except on Saturdays and sundays or when something I'm interested in comes on. So barely at all by this point.

I don't really watch any of that so idk.
The only thing I watch on youtube is music. I guess music videos with my favorite music in bad quality can be better than some random tv shows where people only argue.

similarly to what a user said above, i don't tend to watch youtube videos much except for music. i don't think my favorite artist's worst music is actually bad at all; it's just not my favorite song. so, yes, i think my favorite "youtuber's" (if you can call an artist that) worst video would be better than a celebrity's best show!

Random question of the day:

What does your ideal day look like?
I have a clear idea of what that would look like. It would start out very early, say 4-5 am, with me getting up and starting the day the right way, with some exercise. My preferred exercise to be exact, which would be a good jog, then showering & dressing up, so that I'm ready to start my day before the sun rises. From there I would start on my activities. This could be either writing that story series I've always wanted to write, or programming that videogame I've always wanted to write.

I would have my breakfast at 7 or 8 am. It would have to be a large and delicious breakfast. I have a few ideas of what it would include. Pancakes with maple syrup and some sliced fruit on top, some fried sausages with toast, an omelet filled with mozarella cheese and ham, mushrooms and more, all with a large latte as a drink.

From there I'd work on my story or videogame for most of the morning, putting my creativity to good use as I do so. If I make the story, I'd be focused on a chapter I'm really excited about. If I make the videogame, then I'd be working on level design, as that's my favorite part of making any videogame. I'd use headphones to listen to my favorite videogame soundtracks as I work, as that always gets me energized and in a creative mood.

Now, at noon it would be lunch time, and I know exactly what I'd want to eat. Delicious fried chicken with a good portion of white rice, along with a large dose of potato salad, along with some stir fried vegetables as well, accompanied with a large glass of natural orange and pineapple juice, my favorite fruit combination for juice.

After that the fun begins. I'd go with my family to some fun place during the afternoon. Maybe a park with slides and swings and such, or maybe an arcade with lots of classic videogames to try, or maybe a pool to swim in, or maybe it could be some place where I could play sports with some friends (soccer and baseball are my favorites), or even just going to the theater could do the trick.

Around 5 pm the next stop would be an ice cream shop to enjoy a nice treat. I love ice cream, so I might order a large sundae or something like that. After all the fun in the afternoon, we'd go back home. Around 6-6:30 pm I'd have a nice run on a treadmill, and while I do so I'd have a tablet placed right in front of me so I can watch some youtube videos while I run. That way I do exercise and have fun at the same time.

After running I'd take another shower, and then I'd have dinner. For dinner I'd have ground beef cannelloni with lots of mozarella cheese and marinara sauce, and me being me, I'd eat it with white rice and a large salad containing lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beet, carrot, onion, and more. I'd drink iced lemon tea for this one.

After dinner I'd spend the night either playing videogames on my computer, or chatting online and roleplaying with friends, or just watching videos and series on my computer. I'd do that until I get sleepy, and then I'd go to sleep.

That, or simply travelling to France or Italy to sightsee and eat some of the delicious food those countries are known for. Emphasis on the food as one of the main parts of the day, as I tend to enjoy the meals I eat as one of the best parts of any day.

Easily. My favourite YouTuber is hyper aware of who and what he is which makes him authentic. No script or overacting. Just an entertaining with a great sense of humor being a goofball.

American cartoon?
I'd be cool with Finn from adventure time.

Japanese?
... Edward Elric, or Roy Mustang. Either or. There's others, but one in particular super yeeted. So those are the safest in comparison.

Random question of the day:

If you were transported into your favorite cartoon, which character of said cartoon would you hang out with?
My favorite cartoon is of course My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. That being the case, I'd probably spend most of the time with Twilight Sparkle. Sharing a common interest in books and learning. Pinkie Pie or Applejack may come in second place due to the amount of food there'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back