Other Random question of the day

I have a stuffed crocodile that I've had since the day I was born. It still stays on my pillow. I hadn't realized how heavily used it was until we found my sister's in storage and it was stiff and the colors were much brighter.

Attachments

• 20200526_183007.jpg
    20200526_183007.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That is impossible to discuss, but I wouldn't think Atari would make any actual impact on developmental progression.

Not a specific station, but Radio Garden is a website/app that lets you tune in to radio stations around the world. They have a couple hundred stations total, with at least one from most countries.

I haven't really listened to radio for a while unless I'm in a car and then I just listen to whatever has nice music or interesting discussions. I don't have a favorite.

It's super cheesy and clearly a sign that I am old, but the only RL radio I listen to is when I'm driving, and the only station I listen to is Magic FM. Magic is a retro hits station that plays music from the 60s-90s. I just find it easy to listen to and fun.

I also listen to BBC Radio 4 a bit, which is talk only, though usually I listen to the podcast version of the shows I like rather than directly listen to the radio itself.

Fortnite,
Rust,
DayZ depending on server and year it is,
A number of new Pokemon games because I feel the essence is missing,
Halo 3. I can enjoy watching the campaign on YouTube, but yeah. [DAB]
Seemingly, Dead or Alive 6. Though, you know something's gonna be "good" when one of the reviews literally starts off with that Adam Sandler "kill me please" song.
Any painkiller game after the first and battle out of hell. Overkill is cool, but I wouldn't consider it a proper game.
Any new star wars game besides fallen order. It certainly ain't the Jedi knight series, but it's good enough.
Surprisingly, alot towards of the dead or alive Xtremes. And those pretty much are exclusively what would happen if DoA was handed over to a loverslab employee. Maybe it'll be different with 3, I'll check you in if I ever get to see it or use a VPN to play it.
Resident evil the dark side chronicles.
Half life deathmatch.
Alot of CoD post the modern warfare series. Both story and the "real focus" MP.
Clocktower series.
I actually enjoy it, but overall of the three quality titles, the original is the least. Sorry my boi.
The original fallout never got me, but the second is my fav.
Some Senran Kagura games.
The rage series. Though I don't think most others like it either. Doesn't help that rage IIs car is voiced by what sounds to be an 1984ist. Also imagine your super death meter thing not being called rage, and suddenly the game's title becomes irrelevant gibberish.
And Assassin's Creed origins. I don't have difficulty remembering things from even being seven bloody years old, but I immediately forgot most points after a day. GG.

And just like a games I like list in another thread, and I believe akin to the anime ones, there's too many here to list. Not out of my ability, but I won't be bothered staying up any longer.

Animal Crossing. I was just never really able to get into it, thus I don't understand the hype of the latest release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back