Other Random question of the day

Sadly I have, 2/3 times. For a while I kept making excuses but after having friends joke about me becoming a DV statistic, something just clicked after that. I started standing up for myself and just not tolerating being put down. Luckily the person I am currently dating is a breath of fresh air and actually respects me and my opinions.

Not physically. My first boyfriend was a neglectful asshat who was leading me on for the two months we "existed." He later became a complete asshat to his next girlfriend (now ex) and is doing very questionable things all over the place.

I dodged the proverbial bullet, I did.

The other two were fine enough, thank goodness. But I haven't dated for about three-four years and I'm okay with that. Just lonely

Do you get the feeling that adults who bully other adults or children should act their age and quit the bullying?

Other than the 'act their age' part I agree. The only reason I don't agree with that part is that I don't think anyone of any age should bully others. Of course, it's more expected of a very small child to bully others, but such children should be scolded and should be taught not to bully.

I'm just gonna get onboard Idea's train and agree. This is kind of a one-sided question; I don't think there's much of an argument to be made that bullying is ever a positive element of our society.

Sleep!
And usually work too unless it's something like fever when I can only sleep.

Depends on what day it is. If it is a workday I'll probably go to work but if it isn't I'll just stay in bed and watch movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back