Other Random question of the day

Church and then pretty much anything lol. Studying for finals, writing some vignettes for a new character I want to play around with, and going to see 'Knives Out' with my brother are on the agenda for today.

On Sundays, I mostly just prep for the upcoming week. I get house cleaning done, laundry done, maybe do meal prep and then I sit around and get some writing/editing in.

Trying to figure out what my favourite one is will probably drive me crazy but I remember absolutely hating ‘CatDog’ when I was little. I haven’t seen the show in (13?) years so I’m not sure if I can argue that it’s bad. Maybe I was a tough critic?

Courage the Cowardly Dog was my favorite growing up. The cartoon I liked the least would have to be Spongebob.

Before y'all start killing me for saying I hated Spongebob, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

🇨🇦 🇨🇦 🇨🇦
The Great White North!
Lakes, forests, universal healthcare and space to spare!!
I'd also say that BC is the best province but I haven't travelled enough of Canada to stand 100% behind that statement, so I'll just casually suggest it instead lol.

🇨🇦 🇨🇦 🇨🇦
The Great White North!
Lakes, forests, universal healthcare and space to spare!!
I'd also say that BC is the best province but I haven't travelled enough of Canada to stand 100% behind that statement, so I'll just casually suggest it instead lol.

I'm from BC originally, but now live in Alberta. It's definitely better than Alberta. Politically at least.

I'm from Germany 🇩🇪
Though my family does have polish roots and somehow people have a Tendency to ask me if I have Asian roots? Idk XD

I'm almost entirely ethnically German; Schwarzmeerdeutsch from Ukraine on my maternal side and Swiss on my paternal side. However, people frequently think I'm Jewish somehow. Kind of ironic, considering certain historical events that tarred the reputation of Germans worldwide xD

How different the world would be had the Axis powers won WW II(I've been watching The Man in the High Castle, which likely brought on this one).

Well I was having a bath today and ended up wondering about the circuits in our bathroom lamp. It has several leds with around 1/3 not working leaving me to wonder how the heck they are connected....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back