Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Should dodgy kids channels be banned from YouTube?
No.

Have you ever dealt with an abusive boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don't date.

Do you get the feeling that adults who bully other adults or children should act their age and quit the bullying?
No. Bullying is a natural part of any human society. Learn from it and grow or shrink & die.

What's one thing that South Park has taught us?
The creators, actors, writers are morons.

What do you do when you're sick?
Go to work. I don't get sick leave so I do my best to make management sick and the customers.

Did you mean infinite?

Yes. Love isn't a limited source/emotion. Your love for a friend doesn't diminish because of your love for another friend. However, time to spend with a friend one-on-one does.

Is love truly infinity?

There's so many angles to tackle the word, depending on how one interprets the question itself. For a few examples:
->God's love is infinite.
->Nomatter how much a human being loved, they can always give more love. It doesn't necessarily have to be to the same person though.
->Passion and lust, the feelings most commonly labeled as "love", are very finite and almost always a product of the superficial or the moment (at no fault of the people experiencing these feelings mind you, simply by nature of what they are)

Now, from a more personal perspective, I would call 'true love' (for lack of a better term) not to an emotion but to an attitude, an attitude of commitment and offering oneself for the other's happiness. From this lens, love can be quite finite or it can be infinite, depending on the depth of one's commitment.

God's love may be infinite but, if he exists, his hate must go beyond even that.
Quite the contrary. But this is hardly the place to discuss that. My PMs are open if you wish to.

Edit: Albeit I AM going to go to sleep soon, so the conversation may have to be a bit delayed.

Thank you. I really hope I don't have to give out anymore warnings on keeping discussions out of the question thread. If you're not gonna answer questions, then don't speak up. And that rule goes DOUBLE for new members.

Has a game developer ever acknowledged the toxicity of their fanbase?

Yeah, Riot Games know that League of Legends fanbase is toxic and they keep enforcing rules to reduce toxicity such as automated chat ban and not giving out season rewards if you get banned during the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back