Other Random question of the day

God I'm surrounded by weirdos.

And this time that's not a good thing.
God made me this way. God put me around you or God put you around me. Maybe God is trying to tell you something. Maybe he is trying to tell me something. Maybe this is just some cruel joke.

Sure thing.

The quote is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Not "The dude doth protest too much, methinks." nor "The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks." Also get woke, dude's can be ladies.
Modifying quotes never hurts too much.

And I know. I call lot's of people dudes, including ladies.

Modifying quotes never hurts too much.
Only time I modify quotes is when I break them up like I am doing here. Or I am trying to show people what they did wrong but then I have the original and modification one.

And I know. I call lot's of people dudes, including ladies.
Just don't misgender a Trans. I did that once, not on purpose. Let's just say I am damn glad I was in a locked building with bulletproof glass (I am told it was bulletproof, I have thankfully yet to see it tested out). I didn't leave that building for hours. That person was fucking scary as hell, to this day I have no clue what that person identified as, sir & ma'am set them off. I am glad I had a spare set of clothes in my locker and air freshener in the kiosk.

ust don't misgender a Trans. I did that once, not on purpose. Let's just say I am damn glad I was in a locked building with bulletproof glass (I am told it was bulletproof, I have thankfully yet to see it tested out). I didn't leave that building for hours. That person was fucking scary as hell, to this day I have no clue what that person identified as, sir & ma'am set them off. I am glad I had a spare set of clothes in my locker and air freshener in the kiosk.
I just try to avoid using gendered pronouns to avoid such situations.

I like to continue existing, even if this world is cruel and unjust.

Again, please keep silly conversations out of the question thread as to not clog it up with SilvaGunner nonsense.

Random question of the day:

What video game characters are, in your eyes, unintentional ladies' men?

Again, please keep silly conversations out of the question thread as to not clog it up with SilvaGunner nonsense.

What video game characters are, in your eyes, unintentional ladies' men?
Sylvain's an intentional ladies' man if that counts. He's really bad at it but he tries.

But given how many people lust after Link, I'll have to go with him.

What's one thing you absolutely don't understand about society?

I refuse to stand under, or "under stand" in any way active construction sites without a hardhat on, for safety reasons, especially if they're about society.

But, truthfully, essentially everything about society is in some way, so far as I am concerned, understandable; Why bad things happen to good people, celebrities get a pass on a lot of criminal activity, or, why things continually change, sometimes for the worse, for apparently no "practical" reason, when we could have and keep what we want with forethought and generational planning. It all makes sense, so, I guess, what I don't understand, is what I don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Idea
Back