Other Random question of the day

Whoa there fellahs!

Alex is the one asking questions here, we should answer his questions, amiryt?

Please, keep these wacky conversations out of the question topic. I don't want it getting clogged up by SilvaGunner nonsense.

Random question of the day:

What is the worst Wii game you've ever played?

Wii sports, primarily minigames like golf. At least for me.

It's like playing Steel Battalion heavy armor, but with a more extreme kinect. Maybe mine was faulty, but I get more milage out of the kinect. "Not as hard as dark souls" oho, yes sir I agree.

I T ' S W O R S E.

Random question of the day:

Which snack food do you wish was never discontinued?
Can't say I am aware of any I wish wasn't discontinued, but there is one I wish would be discontinued. Don't remember what it is called found it at Aldi it was like Cheetos Puffs but instead of cheese flavored it was allegedly peanut butter flavored. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER. THIS WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH.

I have nothing that I wish to come back, but... One thing I wish to go away for once is rxbars, they are extremely hard to chew, even though I actually like them...

There were some Twix bars with various limited edition flavors. I tried a few of those and never saw them again.

Which snack food do you wish was never discontinued?
idk if it's "discontinued" per se, I just don't think they sell this snack in my country anymore.

Basically, one of my Chinese friends offered me something he just called "vegetable beef", which i assumed was some kind of vegetarian beef jerky substitute.

Anyways, it fucking slapped. Was spicy in just the way I liked. Couldn't read the label because it was in Chinese, but I knew the pictures on the front well enough to pick it out at the Asian grocery store. Then they stopped selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back