Other Random question of the day

Xbox, cuz mine has old emulated games on it. Any game you can think of, it's there.

I honestly can't get used to Xbox. I like the Playstation's layout and their controllers aren't so awkward in my hands compared to how Xbox controllers are.

-sigh- All of them, except for independance from the British xD
EDIT: Well actually even that one might have been avoided.

Civil War

If you want to know more then contact me. If you want to bash go right ahead I will laugh at you, feel sorry for you, report your ass, then block your sorry pathetic ass.

Random question of the day:

Do you like stories that feature angst?
I a huuuuuge fan of self sacrifice, unsung heroes and unrequited love, as well as time loop stories. I am also a big fan of self-provoked downfalls, and my characters often embody this.

So yeah, while I am generally a bigger fan of more comedic stories and shows, angst can really work for me, in particular in stories of guilt and redemption or the opposite, where one keeps struggling for no reward, but has a reason to push forward that is higher than the pain. When a character like that finally reaches redemption, it melts my heart.

I wish to have the opportunity to properly write a character like that one day, but the stars will truly have to align to pull it off.

Random question of the day:

What's the most pointless war in American history?

I'd say probably anything post 9-11. The War on Terrorism has been going on for about twenty years by now, and it's a mess down there. Most of the hijackers were Saudi, anyway.

Was there a war during the whole “manifest destiny” matter? I can’t remember, but it probably gets my vote if there was.

Mexican-American war over Texas, though that was during a difficult time with the Mexicans increasingly putting the blame on the US for the Texas Revolution which then broke out into hostilities when Republic of Texas voted on their own to join the US as a state (a factor that was an issue in whether or not Mexico would recognize the Texan republic).

Civil War

If you want to know more then contact me. If you want to bash go right ahead I will laugh at you, feel sorry for you, report your ass, then block your sorry pathetic ass.

I suppose it depends on your viewpoint, though I wouldn't consider it entire pointless. A waste of life, yes, but the effects? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back