Other Random question of the day

When I was younger, my online friends were attributed the same kind as imaginary friends, and so it was strange that I cared about friends that are not real.
But I suppose it's a no, because they weren't technically imaginary. And a yes because they were perceived as such by other people.

Not particularly no. I certainly would say I question information that I don't think adds up, or which seems like it comes out of nowhere, and given the opportunity I do tend to question my own beliefs even, but I would say my threshold for what could be admitted as evidence to the truth of something, or what needs to be questioned, are lower and higher respectively than that of a cynic's.

Would you consider yourself a cynic?
Absolutely. XD I have to reel it in most of the time because I'd wear people down with how I really feel. I believe I'm only like this because of the environment I spent most of my university years in with my school's ROTC program. I spent one year abroad and it was like I was a new person, making time out of my day to watch a sunset or happily stomping around in the crunchy snow on-campus. Then I went back to my university and was miserable all over again. I'm hopeful that with time away from that program, I'll find that desire to stomp in crunchy snow or to step on crunchy leaves again.

Random question of the day:

Do you think that musical artists who are currently a hot topic will be forgotten within a few months?
Depends on the artist but generally speaking I don’t think they’ll be forgotten, they just won’t have the big spotlight on them anymore. People love drama and new shiny things, so when something new comes along that’s even MORE dramatic and shiny they lose interest in the previous one. Musicians gain fans along the way though, so I’d say they’re never entirely forgotten. And some are able to manufacture interest/drama for longer than others.

Depends on the artist but generally speaking I don’t think they’ll be forgotten, they just won’t have the big spotlight on them anymore. People love drama and new shiny things, so when something new comes along that’s even MORE dramatic and shiny they lose interest in the previous one. Musicians gain fans along the way though, so I’d say they’re never entirely forgotten. And some are able to manufacture interest/drama for longer than others.

Yeah pretty much my thoughts as well.

I think that it's really dependent on the person. Some people actually do good thing. I wouldn't say all but some. But not everyone is without their faults.

Happens all the time. Seems to be the most common when children/teens get famous, but can happen to anyone. They start out innocently trying to produce music or act or whatever it is they're good at and slowly slide down the celebrity slide to drugs, relationship drama, crime, scandal etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back