Other Random question of the day

Quite a few.

Most recently, Forty, from You, and Justin Foley from 13 Reasons. Absolutely gutted me :/

Stefan Salvatore, Lexie Grey, most of the characters from LOST.. the list goes on and on.

Random question of the day:

Do you ever play board games with family or friends? If so, is there anyone that frequently cheats when they play board games with you?

Do you ever play board games with family or friends? If so, is there anyone that frequently cheats when they play board games with you?
Not so much, tbh. I find most board games boring, so I stay away from them for the most part.
But y'know what's even MORE boring than board games? All those Cards-Against-Humanity knock offs.

Used to… 20 years ago. But I was banned from even being in the same room as any game involving dice. You see, I had this bad habit of announcing the roles before the dice were thrown. The last time was when I walked in on a Monopoly game that my wife was playing. I looked at the board and asked who owned Boardwalk. Then asked which piece the guy about to role was. Well, my wife owned the properties and they were built up. I looked at the guy and shook my head. “Sorry man.”

Yep, Boardwalk with hotels.

As to cheating, my older brother taught me chess. He had no mercy. But it got tougher over the next few months. Then one day we stalemated. He would never play me again after that. Not cheating. But still a board game story.

Yeah, usually a mixture of Clue, Life, Risk, Cards against humanity and, very rarely, monopoly. Nah, no one cheats.

I think the last time I legitimately played a board game was during one of the game nights we had in the Anime Club. We were playing Happy Little Dinosaurs, and it was pretty hysterical. Played Clue last fall at a social thing for a club I'm in. That's about it. I do play Clue on Steam, though, as well as The Game of Life.

Never played with family because they're not interested. But played a bit with colleagues at work parties. They were mostly party games, nothing too complicated, so there wasn't much room for cheating.

I don't have any talents, but for a talent show I could play some traditional instruments. 🙃
I actually played dizi for a 'talent show' on a discord server lol Didn't win but it was fun.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's one dark moment in a cartoon that you never paid attention to as a kid but shocks you as an adult?

There was some stuff in Teen Titans that nowadays I wonder how I didn't dwell on it as a kid. Of course, in my favorite cartoon as a child, one of the characters died, and I was really upset about that until he was resurrected. (Granted, he was a robot monkey, but I digress...)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back