Other Random question of the day

it depends on types of content and how well they cover it. It may help to expand audience. But some fans who are for specific type of content might take in the wrong way. then the question is, whether a Youtuber should care about those fans or no.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Is it a good idea for YouTubers to expand the kind of content they cover rather than focusing on one specific item within that field of content?
I... really dont know. I pretty much just get on you tube for music. MAYBE the occasional instructional vid when I just can't figure out how to install/uninstall some tricky part on a car or something. But 99% of the time, youtube is just a music playlist for me. I'm not, nor have I even been subscribed to a youtuber

I... really dont know. I pretty much just get on you tube for music. MAYBE the occasional instructional vid when I just can't figure out how to install/uninstall some tricky part on a car or something. But 99% of the time, youtube is just a music playlist for me. I'm not, nor have I even been subscribed to a youtuber
Same. Almost all my subscriptions on there are for channels with music I like.

in terms of politicians, it is because if they promise the change they get half the people, but they hold back on the change and don't do anything specifically to fix it, then they dont axedently make a policy that their base is unhappy with.

in terms of us normal folks, well, we want to make change, but we dont know how. the thing is, we have the tools to, we just all need to get connected.

well, i wouldent say they detemen our sexuality, but i do know that ever since i read les mis at age eleven (i was a big reader, my parents didnt stop me, i dont think they realized that their little theater kid was going to cause problems till i asked about prostetutes) i have wanted to be like enjolras. blond, smart, great speaker, angry, making change... (having a bunch of hot girls like me but i dont notice because im busy with revolution)

and then grantaire told me what gay was... and now im a non-binary saphic...

over all, i think they can help you descover yourself, but they cant turn you gay.

Would you say that the new Rescue Rangers movie is a spiritual successor to Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
I've seen Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. Loved it as a kid. I didn't even know there was an old Rescue Rangers movie... much less a new one.

Would you say that the new Rescue Rangers movie is a spiritual successor to Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
I know so little about the Rescue Rangers movie other than that the internet is very upset over it, and I have 0 clue why XD It seems okay in concept, no?

Why is Chris Pratt voicing so many iconic fictional characters all of a sudden? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a different one.)

Why is Chris Pratt voicing so many iconic fictional characters all of a sudden? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a different one.)
I've noticed the Hollyweird goes through these trends where they use certain actors in EVERYTHING for a while before moving on to the next flavor-of-the-year. Like for example how Dwayne Johnson (AKA the Rock) was in all kinds of movies. And I see Anthony Mackie in all kinds of Netflix movies.
So I guess right now is Chris Pratt's decade of glory or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back