Other Random question of the day

..... jEEFFFYYYY
JEFRY BEEEEEEZZZOOOOOOOSSSSSSS
(oh wait no musc has more money... eh, they'll both gat the gilotine.))

oh uh..... there is this karen lady named shannon.... my mom is involved with my sister's school board, and that crazy witch was wruning on a campaign against science.... you know, no masks, no jabs, trump and jeasus will save us.... no real policy ideas.... she doesn't care who gets hurt.... and yeah, I've gotten into some flame wars with her on the internet.... it would almost be amusing were it not for the fact she almost won.

tldr:schoolboard bitch is a karen

Literally all of those people against Covid measures like vaccines, masks, lockdowns, etc. They won't do anything that inconveniences them even if it has potential to save the lives of others. That's pretty damn selfish.

Well I am certainly no kind of expert, but if I were to speculate I would garner it's something of a similar reason why we dream: Our brain is just constantly trying to process information, and if you have a particular way of thinking + circumstances triggering the train of thought your brain just automatically goes down the rabbit hole.

Random question of the day:

Should Mr. Krabs from Spongebob be in prison for all the things he has done wrong over the course of the show?
I mean, if we held evey cartoon character responsible for their misdeeds of irl laws, we'd have full prisons and empty film reels

yes. the capitolist pig has been violating labor laws left and right. not. COOL.

Are the Bit Wars that took place during the video game era of the 90s dumb and pointless?
I compare that to the CID (cubic inch displacement) competition that was doled out by American car companies in the golden age of hot rods and muscle cars. Ford made a 302, Chevy made a 305. This went on all up the line into the Big Blocks and included the Dodge family as well. Basically, just a pissing contest over displacement of air/fuel mix. It's funny to think that the same happened in junior mode with video games.

Would the world be more dangerous if Pokémon were real? (If I have already asked this question before, let me know and I'll ask a different question.)

Definitely yes. Currently we don't have animals that can produce their own fireballs, lightning, etc.

Would the world be more dangerous if Pokémon were real? (If I have already asked this question before, let me know and I'll ask a different question.)
can't some of the pokemon like, literally end the world?

Thank you for reminding this new member of the thread rules, Murdergurl Murdergurl . I appreciate it. Z Zoneria , I know you're new here, but I'm just going to give you a warning. You should always follow the thread rules. If you don't follow the thread rules, I'm going to have to report you to staff. And with that out of the way...

Which singers sing very well on their tracks but sing absolutely awful when performing live (In your opinion)?

Which singers sing very well on their tracks but sing absolutely awful when performing live (In your opinion)?
Butcher Babies were very meh when I saw them live.

Juxtaposed, 10 Years was phenomenal live (back in 2011). They sounded just as good as their album versions of their songs.

I know its not today's question, but I had to mention there is a series from Dorkley on youtube called "If Pokedex Entries were Literal" which has a very good demonstration of the apocalyptic scenarios some pokemon would cause just by existing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back