Random OOC Chatting

I don't know if I should make a second char... everytime I have 2 chars, I'll either stop rping with the first or won't even use the second 

If you never get around to using the second than maybe not do it. Or just make sure to use them more often or something lol.

Lol sure.

I love it!!! I have never had an enemy with Snow before haha.

I say, enemy, just because she obviously is irked by him and he is annoyed with her. And their interactions never go well lol.

I keep creating excuses for myself, but I'm really sorry. I've been mega busy and swamped recently. This time, it's midterms. 

Again, I'm really sorry. I completely understand if my inactivity is frusturating. 

I figured you should know @Strange_Encounters

I got midterms next week, but im not swamped with work. I just want to introduce my angels in an fireball... I have 2 ideas, during the dance at winter time, or sometime during sojourn,  possibly through the airship if you let me. @Galaxy's Silver Lining

@Galaxy's Silver Lining it's not a problem, do what you need to.

Thank you.

I got midterms next week, but im not swamped with work. I just want to introduce my angels in an fireball... I have 2 ideas, during the dance at winter time, or sometime during sojourn,  possibly through the airship if you let me. @Galaxy's Silver Lining

It hasn't just been midterms, though it has been a factor. And that would be fine, they're your characters.

Sorry for not being around everyone, me and my kids have been sick, so I haven't been able to get online. In the next couple days I should be able to get on and reply to everything. Please be patient with me.

Users who are viewing this thread